Chapter 7.5 Omegle

2:00pm Florida.
"What did you get me for Christmas, Shingly-kun?" Shizuka asked with a star in her eye, eagerly awaiting the answer.
"Its Christmas Eve, Shizuka-san, why should I tell you?" Shingly smartly and smugly said back to Shizuka.
"Alright, I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight Shizuka-san and Shingly-kun!" Sami said load proud.
"Alright, goodnight Shingly-kun!" Shizuka said.
"Goodnight Shizuka-san!" Shingly followed up with.

4:44 am.
"LETS OPEN ARE FUCKING PRESENTS!" They all sang in harmony.
"Shingly got all fruit basket manga for me? And you got me size A bras? THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Shizuka said until Shingly cut her of saying:
"Wait your size A?"
"MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY MOY! ALI-MOYETOOOOO!!!!!" Shizuka screamed.
"IT WAS JUST A FUCKING JOKE, WHO CARES ABOUT BREAST SIZES!!!"
"Wonder what I got....." Shingly said, groaning in pain.
"HOLY SHIT!" Shingly screamed.
"ALL OF NAGASARETE AIRANTO LIGHT NOVEL AND MANGA!" Shingly was screaming, delighted.
"We knew you would like it!" Sami was saying until Shingly kissed her, saying:
"In the gang, that's a form of thanks." Shingly then explained how it was a form of thanks.
"Wonder what I got...." Sami was mulishly  wondering.
"SHINGLY-KUN YOU PERVERT!!! WHY DID YOU GIVE ME PANTIES, AND KNOW THE SIZE!" Sami screamed.
"ATLEAST SHIZUKA-SAN GOT ME GLASSES AND PINS!!!" Sami exclaimed.
Shingly decided he would spend the next 10+hours reading Nagasarete Airantō. While Shizuka was reading Fruit Basket for 10+hours to. Sami was playing with the pins, until she heard:
"SENKIE-KUN TO SHIZUKA-SAN! SENKIE-KUN TO SHIZUKA-SAN!"
"WHAT DAD!" Shizuka said as she quickly rushed over. 
"JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA IS COMING!" Senkie replied back.
"Who?" Shizuka said, curiously.
"Ahh, Shizuka-san, last time we saw you, you were a invisible baby." A man replied.
"We shouldn't be gone for long, or Yukako-san will kill me." Another man replied.
"Who the fuck are you?" Shizuka said.
"I am Josuke Higashikata, and this is my friend, Koichi Hirose."
"Hi, Shizuka-san!"

Have a merry Christmas, and happy holidays to you, from:
Konowry and Zaxcather!!!!