three

jongho and san arrived at the club and were on their way to san's 'bossman' who is actually his father .

"hello jongho" mr choi stood up and shook jongho's hand . "have a seat my dears"

mr choi always thought jongho as his own child since jongho himself never had a father figure in his life .

"um , what are we doing here and why does it have to be here , mr choi ?" jongho asked with a puzzled face .

"i heard this place is great for having business meeting as audiences attention only on the host and people that will be sold and i want to talk about if you're interested in collaboration with me on this design" explained mr choi then handing a roll of blueprint to jongho

mr choi and jongho were talking about the business while the host already sold 2 people . san's attention already diverted to the stage , it's fine as he is not that much of help

jongho heard everything that's going on in the club but didn't bother to turn his head towards the stage

"this is the next participant , we're gonna start with 100$" there , yeosang stood in a lingerie that's a little bit torn because of what seungho did to him "did i hear 200$ ?"

yeosang hung his head low as he's so embarrassed standing in front of a lot of people with just a little clothing that barely cover his entire body .

"1 thousand $" a guy with a black beret said

"3 thousands $" a guy with a navy blue coat said

"10 thousands $" a very old guy while smoking pipes said

jongho was shocked to hear that . participants before this were sold for just 3000 bucks and below . he turned his head and widened his eyes as he saw yeosang .

"10 thousands dollars , going once... going twic-"

"50 thousands $ !" jongho shouted for the last minute , abruptly stood up from his seat .

mr choi , san , wooyoung and ryujin were shocked as fuck . they never thought jongho would be interested in this auction kind of thing .

"50 thousands , going once... going twice... and sold ! for the young man with long coat at the back" said seungho while pointing at jongho.

"alright , that was all the participants that had been sold , buyers , please do your payment and take your belongings , backstage" seungho said , to be honest , he's kind of sad that someone bought yeosang , he had been thinking about making yeosang as his fuckdoll .

"i'll be right back" said jongho , then getting up , walking towards backstage . the rest just stare at each other saying nothing .

jongho did his payment backstage , then seungho guide him to yeosang , treating him like a vip .

he saw yeosang kneeling in front of him , on the verge of tears and scared meeting jongho's eyes . jongho squat and held yeosang's face by the chin , looking at his face carefully .

yeosang hissed when jongho turned his face to the left , jongho gasped "where does it hurt ?" yeosang point to his right jaw , "who did this ?" jongho asked , looking at yeosang and seungho back and forth .

"i-i did it sir" said seungho with a very soft and quiet voice , he looked up just to meet jongho's fiery eyes . jongho gave a punched on the nose for seungho

"treat everyone here fairly and nicely if you don't want this place to be destroyed" he guides yeosang to stand up and noticed the boy just wearing a little clothing . he took off his long coat and wrap it around yeosang's body .

jongho shocked when he saw yeosang flinched at his touch "it's okay , im not gonna hurt you , nobody will" he glared at seungho for the last time and walked out from the backstage with his arm on yeosang's shoulders

mr choi waited for them in front of the club , "will you be alright my dears ?" he looked at jongho , then yeosang .

"yes sir , im sorry , we will do another discussion at my office tomorrow" jongho said , looking at yeosang who still hung his head low .

"no no , don't be sorry please , you both need some rest and yes , i will see you tomorrow" mr choi gave a reassuring smile to both of them .

jongho grabbed yeosang hand and walked him to his car . luckily wooyoung went home with san so that yeosang won't be too uncomfortable .

they both arrived at jongho's apartment complex . those two were completely silent the second they entered the car till now , and yes , yeosang still hung his head low .

jongho carefully turned yeosang's face towards him , finally meeting those pretty eyes , "i promise that you will live happily from now on" he said giving yeosang an affiliative smile .