Prologue

What if Kami decided that the prestigious Uchiha family of Sasuke and Itachi had a little sister? What would she look like? Who would she end up with? Would she act just like her infamous brothers? There were many questions on one's mind.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"The legendary sannin, huh"

The legendary sannin are 3 renowned shinobi in the ninja world. They tend to range in various abilities, strengths, weaknesses, and personalities. One but all caught the attention of a peculiar Uchiha.

Name: Orochimaru

Age: unknown?

Gender: Male

Status: Rouge nin

No other information is given.

...............................................................

"Man, this is really confusing!"

The raven-haired girl sighed. She was quite the beauty for her age and not to mention a genius. It was a rare site to view the child in a confusing state. Her small frame leaned on the back of her chair while her obsidian eyes lay on one's desk.

'Something isn't right...'

Though the little girl was sure nothing was to occur, however, she remained vigilant.

SMACK!!!

The door opened to reveal a cute onyx-haired male who was around 45-56 inches. He shared quite the similarities with the jet-black-haired girl.

"NEE-SAN!" the adorable boy squirmed

"Sasuke, how many times do I have to tell you? There is no need for you to call me nee-san. We are only 5 minutes apart!"

"Yeah, but you're still my big sister!" Sasuke exclaimed, " Anyways, Nii-san is going to take us to the park to train! Stop reading your boring scrolls and touch some grass!"

A smile was plastered on a young girl's face. Their older brother would never take them anywhere. He would always say, "maybe next time" and then he flickered their foreheads. Yet, something was off.

She and Sasuke had to go to the academy tomorrow. Also, today was a Monday which meant Itachi would have been busy with missions. Does it mean he is going to have to suffer in a mission tomorrow? Nah.

The air became tense. What was this feeling? Was somebody behind her? That would be possible since her window was left ⟵ w i d e o p e n ⟶

As she turned around to see who was behind her--

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Pain, drowsiness, and anger were all sensations the poor child felt as she fell to the ground.

"Who are yo-"

"Oh my, didn't know the infamous Kiyomi Uchiha didn't know who I was? Perhaps you're not an Uchiha."

Click! Pale skin, dark hair, and a creepy smile. There was one person who she knew matched this description.

"Oro-chi-maru"

As soon as Kiyomi spoke, everything turned black. And thus her journey began.

Hello loves~, thank you for reading the first chapter. Thank you for the wait!