FACE(TIME)

I trace the outline of the phone screen awaiting his nightly call.

Timothée's been gone for two months now to film his new movie. It never gets easier when he has to leave, but I know he's doing what he loves.

As if he read my mind his name pops up on the screen, I waste no time answering.

"Mon amour." A smile creeps across my lips seeing his beautiful face.

"Hey baby, how was it today?"

"Tiring, I couldn't even focus because I kept thinking of you. I miss you so much." Longing laced his voice like venom.

He looked beyond exhausted, bags under his eyes, hair in every direction-yet so beautiful at the same time.

"I miss you too love, so so much." I couldn't help but let my heart break.

"It won't be long until I'm back home, I can't wait to kiss you again." He lets out a sigh.

Suddenly a brilliant idea washes over me.

"I can't wait either, you occupy all my thoughts, every inch of you." With slight seduction in my tone, I lay back onto our bed.

"What do you think of?" He shifts his body around, setting his phone up.

"How much I miss your lips on mine, your hands on my body, the things I want you to do to me-" I bite my lip, "You have no idea what you do to me."

"Tell me." His words are hungry and his interest is piqued.

"Just thinking about the way you devour my pussy-gets me soaked," I sigh out, "And when you stretch me out with your dick, just the thought could make me cum right now." He lets out a shaky breath at the vulgarity coming from me.

My nipples now erect, I couldn't help the tingling sensation forming in my heat thinking of him.

"Be a good girl and touch yourself for me." He demands trying to control his breathing.

I do as told, propping my phone up in front of me on a pillow, letting my hand slip into my panties, gently rubbing my sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, you already made me so wet Timothée."

I bend my knees giving him a full view of my fingers moving around under the fabric. Even through the screen I could tell his eyes were full of lust- pupils blown, his mouth agape.

"Don't leave me alone to play with myself-" I pout, "You too." I remove my panties.

Almost immediately he was uncovering the lower half of his body. His cock already fully erect, I loved the effect I had on him.

"God you have such a pretty little pussy." He groans out.

With his fingers he rubs the tip of his dick, using his thumb to swirl the thick string of pre-cum around it, then slowly bringing them down his shaft.

If I wasn't wet before, watching him do that definitely made me soaked. I insert a finger into my throbbing folds slowly moving in and out, moaning his name softly.

"That's right baby, show me how much you miss me." He bites down on his lip- still gently stroking his member.

"You make me feel so good Timmy, fuck my pussy is so wet." I moan out now upping the pace and adding another finger.

"I miss that big juicy dick. I can't wait to feel my wet pussy wrap around it." He lets out a moan.

"That's my good girl, fuck yourself for daddy," His hand strokes getting faster, "Tell me who's pussy it is."

"Fuck it's your pussy baby, only yours." I feel the knot in my stomach form at his words, I bring my free hand down to my clit rubbing circles.

"I-I'm about to cum, oh my god." I feel my eyes start to roll back.

"Stop. Now." He demands and I pull both fingers out.

"I didn't say you could cum yet, mon amour." His voice was raspy and full of sensuality.

I groan in slight frustration continuing to rub my clit gently in circles, he goes back to only playing with his tip.

"Move back a little, I want to see your beautiful face when you cum-" Another wave of tingling erupts in me, "Now play with your pussy."

My two fingers inserted back into my dripping heat, my other hand still rubbing my clit, I can't tear my eyes away from the way he's pleasuring himself.

"I fucking love your dick, you're so fucking perfect." I throw my head back in bliss.

"Look at what you do to me, I'm gonna fuck you so hard when I get home."

He speeds up the pumping of his hand focusing more on the tip, his breathing is sporadic, meaning he's close to his release.

I hook my fingers upwards hitting my g-spot and my legs shake about uncontrollably. His eyes start to close and he bites down hard on his bottom lip trying to stifle his own moans.

"Look at me, look at me when you cum for me." I pant, now close to my own release, he looks into the camera.

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum baby." He can barely get his words out, not breaking our eye contact.

"I'm so close Timothée, god you make me so wet." I squeal letting myself moan out freely.

"I'm cumming-" We let out simultaneously, "Oh fuck." He grunts.

I bring my focus to his hard cock spewing out the warm, sticky liquid, that I miss so much inside of me.

He can't contain his loud moans letting himself release, pushing me to my own climax.

"Oh my god fuck!" I yell out.

I feel my walls clench around my fingers as my own juices flow out of me and onto the camera of my phone, my eyes roll back as I ride it out, the liquid still releasing from my body.

"Fuck Timothée, fuck." I moan as I come down from the high.

We both sit panting for a minute before I grab my phone wiping it clean.

"That was so fucking hot, why have we never done this?" He breathes out of breath.

"The first of many times from now on." We smile at each other sharing a laugh.

"I love you so much. I can't wait to have you in my arms for real." I say.

"You'll have me soon my love, I'm gonna have to see you do that in person." He smirks, laying down on his bed.

I follow his suit and soon enough we drift to sleep listening to each other's breathing, that was the most peaceful sleep I had since he's been gone.

———————————-

This is one of my first request and I had so much fun writing it ❤️
If you want to request please do I love writing for other people!