Part Three - The Truth

Tom was standing at your door. His hair had become drenched by the rain. He ran his hand over it and created something reminiscent of a quiff. He was wearing a long, grey jacket with the collar up to protect him from the weather. You notice that he was wearing the same suit as he did in the interview. You lean up against your front door and say "oh hi, I wasn't expecting to see you". Tom replied "I really wanted to see you and talk to you". He smiles lovingly at you and you smile back. You say "come in out of the rain".

He runs in and you close the door firmly behind him. You turn around and see him taking off his jacket. You think, how can a man look so amazing all the time? He hangs up his jacket and carefully unlaces his shoes. He places them carefully by the front door. You ask "would you like something to drink, cup of tea?". Tom replies, "a cup of tea would be lovely". You walk into your kitchen and say "please make yourself comfortable". You see Tom walk into the living room. You make two teas, you knew how Tom liked his tea.

You walk into the living room and place down both teas on the coasters. You sit beside Tom. You see Tom looking at you so you turn towards him and sit cross legged on the couch. "So I wanted to talk about my interview," he says, "how do you feel after hearing everything that I said, do you have any questions". You stare into his ocean blue eyes and look down to your hands. You begin to fiddle with your thumbs and ask "was everything you said true?".

Suddenly you feel a hand run gently down the side of your face and to the bottom of your chin. You then feel your head being pushed up by his soft hands. "Y/N, look at me". You look back into his ocean eyes. He clutches the side of your face and says "you are my world and the most important thing to me. I could not imagine my life without you and you feel me with so much joy. I never want to leave your side and I never want to hurt you or upset you. I have been so nervous to tell you this but I love you and I always have since the first moment I set eyes in you. I have to know though how do you feel about me?".

A tear begins to run down your cheek. You look up with tears in your eyes and smile. "Hey, why are you crying" Tom asks while wiping away, he begins to look worried. You reply, "Tom, I have always loved you, it's always been you. I never in a million years thought that you would have felt the same way about me." You continue to cry more until your words are inaudible. Tom pulls you into his chest and holds you tightly. "Darling, don't cry". He kisses the top of your head and leans his head on yours.

After a couple of minutes, you move from under his chin and look into his eyes again. He stared back into yours. He leaned forwards. His soft lips hit yours. It was heaven and it was everything you had dreamed it to be. He held the side of face and once the kiss was over you kept your heads together. "I love you" he says, "I love you too" you reply. "I'm really sorry to stop this but I need the toilet I'll be back in a second" Tom says.

You lay back on your sofa staring at the ceiling. You think, Tom just kissed me! You begin to smile and realise you cannot stop. You close your eyes a begin to drift into a sleep.

Tom's POV
You come back from the toilet and begin to smile at the thought of going back to Y/N. You walk into the living room and see her asleep on the couch. You wonder if you should just let her sleep there. You decide against this. You carefully pick her up. She suddenly moves and you think she's woken up. However, she's still asleep, she just got comfortable in your arms. She looked so beautiful. You slowly move her upstairs to her bed and lay her carefully down. You were so in love with her.