Bonus 2

Hazel p.o.v

I stood at the Stove flipping pancakes and frying eggs for breakfast. I knew I had a lot to make because of my always hungry sons and considering today wasn the first day of the summer holidays.

I looked up once i heard footsteps. My first son Nolan came in. He looked just like his dad but he had my eyes instead.

"Morning mum" he called out walking towards the island.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" I asked as he sat down.

"Great knowing that I have no school and no clingy ladies" I rolled my eyes. He was so much like Dylan. Alvin came in next rubbing his sleepy eyes, he was big and smart for a 5 year old.

Nolan picked him up and placed him on his chair. I kissed his cheek "how're you sweetie"

"fwine" he mumbled cleaning his cheek of the kiss.  He was just adorable. The twins came in next, Derek and Chris. Derek was older by 5 minutes but they were inseparable.  They were both laughing and whispering and i knew they were up to no good.

"What're you guys up to?" Nolan asked. They shrugged and continued talking.

I heard a scream. The twins moved to the other side of the kitchen as loud footsteps were heard and my 14 year old daughter Rose stormed into the kitchen.  She was a little me, with the same eyes and hair color just that now her hair was red.  She looked around the kitchen and her eyes landed on the twins. She lunged at them but Nolan caught her quickly.

"Calm down Rose,  relax" he said to her as she struggled against him.

"I'm. Gonna. Kill.you" she yelled trying to get out of his grip. Alvin was laughing at the scared twins and  his angry sister. She finally calmed down and sat down. Nolan sat beside her to make sure she doesn't try to kill anyone. Luke came in next,  phone in hand. He looked at Rose and smirked. She glared in return.

"Morning family" Dylan called out as he entered the kitchen. I smiled at him and he returned it. He came to me and kissed me on the lips, but it deepened and we stayed like that until someone coughed.

"I think i lost my appetite" Luke said. Rose was blushing and so was Nolan, Alvin hid his face while the twins were literally under the table. Dylan turned to Rose and raised an eyebrow.

"Nice hair Rose"

She glared at him "dad"

"Dylan" I scolded.

"Twins your grounded for a week,  no going out or inviting friends" they both groaned while Rose smirked.

"OK,  listen up guys the rest of the family will be coming over for dinner,  in need everybody here at 7 sharp" Dylan announced. There was excited chatter around the table except from Rose who seemed unhappy.

"Can I skip dinner? Dad" Rose said pouting and using her puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry hon but you have to be there she huffed and walked out. Dramatic much.

This is my next bonus chapter. I have one more left. I was wandering if you guys wanted me to write a story of the Miller and Valdez children. Your decision will determine what the next chapter will be about and when I will publish it so Pls comment quickly.

If you have any questions Pls ask.

I have a question:
What's your favorite song?

Favorite school subject?

Favorite male actor?

Just to know you guys. Thanks.