Hi...? (Hinatas POV)

I walk over to Suga and stand next to him as he watches Tanaka and Nishinoya act crazy doing dumb shit until Daichi runs over to them yelling at them to stop and giving them punishments as in laps grabbing them by their collars and taking them away and then we look at Stingyshima and Yamaguchi as they hold hands talking and making fun of people then walking out with Yamaguchi giggling loudly. I look to my side to see if Suga is there but he's not so I sigh and leave out of the gym going to a stop when I see a boy playing games I look over his shoulder but stop when his body tenses up and he looks up at me "oh uh hi...?" He tucked his hair behind his ear then started to play his games again "oh hi! I was just watching you you're awesome at this game!" I smiled as he looked up back again a bit red "thanks..." he mumbled. I looked at my watch "oh shit! I gotta go see you later uh...?" I looked at him again "Kenma..." His eyes glued to his switch "Kenma! Goodbye Kenma!" I ran quickly to my house. "Shoyo!" My sister looks at me as I open the door "hi Natsu" I sigh as I take off my shoes then go inside, I yawned then quickly went to my room closing the door, taking off my shirt and pants so I'm left in my boxers, and then laying in my bed and falling asleep.

Sorry if it's a bit short 👉🏻👈🏻