• Hell
  • JoinedMay 26, 2021



Story by ragdoll1298
black r@bbit by ragdoll1298
black r@bbit
Izuku Midoriya was born In a world where 80% of the population had quirks while the other 20% did not. his mo...
ranking #5 in izukumidoria See all rankings
8 Reading Lists