"ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗪIᗩᖇY, ᕼOᗰᗴ"

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

The sun and the moon aligned, like everyday in the 1994 prison world, the famous solar eclipse. All four quarters of the earth's population was present, standing in a hole which had been dug by Damon.

Anxiety crawled across Kai's skin, 18 years he had been waiting, an endless cycle of locating grimoires, finding no answers then lashing out. This time was different, they had all the needed ingredients and people willing to help, it was almost too good to be true. Bonnie Bennett didn't like him, he could sense it in the glares she'd shoot at him across the room, apparently she had found a newspaper article about his crimes— branding him a monster just like his family (those who were alive anyway)

And the fact she was such a large part in the spell only enhanced his anxiety, knowing that she had the power to leave him behind during it, however that fear was cancelled out by the knowledge his older sister would also be a large part of the spell, she would never leave him behind, she had forgiven him, or at least he hoped.

Kai wasn't oblivious to Isadora's pain, he knew how she loved their siblings and she would never truly forgive him for that, he could only hope that her love was just as strong, if not stronger, than her pain.

Isadora was nervous for another reason, her dreams had turned more into visions that could be triggered by anything, earlier she was eating her breakfast and the strawberry syrup had morphed into blood, her friends and brother disappeared to be replaced with limp bodies, their necks ripped out.

She hadn't brought up the visions to anyone, not needing them to worry over her when the chance of freedom was so close, she and Bonnie were the ones preforming the spell.

They had went over the steps of the ritual several times and now.. It was time.

Both Bennett witch and Parker siphoner stood tall with linked hands, eyes narrowed in concentration as they began to chant for a linking spell, calm winds turned violent and blue skies turned grey, the space around them was heavy with magic.

A shimmering blade, two cuts, the mixing of blood until two bloodlines could only be identified as one.

They had Kai pass them the ascendant as he and Damon stepped forward, all of them making sure to touch the ascendant somewhere. Bonnie's nose began to bleed as not only was she generating the spell in her head but also sharing her magic with Isadora who took more than a normal witch because she was a siphoner who didn't have her own to rely on.

Their chants echoed throughout the man-made cave, as did the clicks of the ascendant as it turned and the years shifted. Soon a bright light took over them as the powerful winds calmed.

And the prison world's population fell from four to zero.

ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

My first thought was that it was annoying cold.
My second thought was the realization the prison world was never cold, summer heat everyday regardless.

I forced my eyes open, although I was scared of I did I would still be in that stupid cave and the only reason I'm cold is because Kai had thrown water at me.

But I wasn't greeted with the sun, or green grass. Instead it was thick layers of snow, when I was younger I had never been a fan of the snow, it meant I was trapped indoors all day with my father. As a vampire, I was indifferent. But now, snow was the best thing in the world, I couldn't help but fall back into it, sighing in relaxation despite the cold burn.

Tilting my head to the side I saw Bonnie, the blood on her face now painting the snow a pinkish color, her body trembled from the cold weather obviously not expecting it after being in Virginia heat for months. Hastily ripping off my jacket I made sure to wrap it around her, while also searching the snow for Isadora and Kai— but neither could be found.