🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ճ: 𝖜𝖍𝖔'𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖌𝖚𝖞🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are messages.

Text in italic are thoughts.

Text in colons are speech.

........................

Third pov

Hoseok was in class doing his assigned work as well as paying attention to the teacher who was teaching. The bell ran not too long after, 1 hour later. "Okay class. Be sure to complete your home work for next class." an walked out. He gathered all his things and looked at the time on his phone. He had 30 minutes for lunch so he had to hurry. He quickly went to his lockers and  place his unwanted school supplies and such away. In doing so he quickly close his locker and ran to the cafeteria.

Within 2 minutes time he was at the entrance of the canteen. He looked around for his friends and saw that they were waiting for him to arrival. He smiled at their actions and walked over towards them. "Hobie ah~" Taehyung spoke with a cheering voice. Hoseok ruffled his hair at his cuteness. "aren't you just the cutest"

"yah~ i'm not cute~" Taehyung whined. This made everyone at the table cooed at his cute behaviour. "But you are taetae. you're the cutest thing ever~" Jimin complimented the younger while pinching his cheek. This made him blush heavily. "yah! i'm hungry let's eat." The older complained. The other friends laughed and went along with what the older said.

How the friends sat at the table

Jin

----------------------------

Jhope    V      Jimin

The four friends soon had there food and began eating. Jin had: apple, orange juice, bottle of water and a sandwich. Taehyung had: fruit salad and water. Jimin had: chicken and chips with a bottle of coca cola. Hoseok had: 'chicken noodle soup' and sprite.

While the group of friends ate another group of friends entered the cafeteria and had blank faces. Even though they had the look of not a care in the world, Girls in the room began to fangirl over there beauty and handsomeness. Some people who were walking in front of them or towards them quickly got out there way. They were headed towards a table not too far away from the present groups table(Jin,Jimin,Taehyung and Hoseok).

Hoseok who was once eating, eyes caught a glimpse of a person he met not too long ago. He had silver hair, snow white skin and the fashion of a badass. Wanting to know more about the group and since he's still new to the school he asked his friends. "who's that guy?" The members looked towards the direction of Hoseok's eyes and gulped. "That's someone you don't wanna mess with." This made Hoseok curious. "why?" The members looked at each other before speaking. Jin took it upon himself and gave him a response. "That guy is no one other than Min Yoongi. The cold hearted member of the group of bad boys called BTS" This made Hoseok even more invested. "tell me more hyung" Jin took a drink of water from his bottle and then elaborate on the younger's answer wanted questions. After minutes of explaining Hoseok finally understood. "so never ever get in contact with them. understand Hoseok." Jin asked with a stern yet do you understand voice. Hoseok nodded and so they continued to eat their lunch.

Not too long after the bell rang and they had to go to there next classes. Hosek went on his way as the others did too. Soon Hoseok had arrive at his desired class and soon that class was over so he had one more to attend to. Having the day gone by speedily and school was now over, the four boys were walking home. bout 20 or 30 minutes later they were all home and so was Hoseok.

Hoseok pov

I was finally home and in my room. I fell flat on my back as I thought about what my hyung told me at lunch. "what did he mean about he's a bad guy, he didn't seem like it back then".

...

Flash back

"I-i'm sorry" I apologized after bumping into the silver head male called Yoongi.

"It's okay doll~" He spoke with flirts in his tone.

"I'll see you around~" He bitted goodbye with a flirts in his tone.

"y-yeah..."  I stutterd.

End of flashback

....

I signed and took out my home work which I had to do and finished it around half on hour later. I stretched my arms feeling tired since I was sitting for a long time and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After doing so I went down stairs were my sister and mom was having dinner and ate with them. Not too long after I help my mom with the dishes and cleaning so now I was tired I went back up to my room and laid flat on my bed. I took out my phone and played some games. I soon felt my eyes getting heavy so I went to sleep after turning off the lights and putting my phone away. I went under the covers and went to sleep.