Chapter 20

The sun shone down between the clouds and into the room . Where the two boys were huddled together fast asleep . One of the boys with spiky black hair had one of his hands wrapped around the smaller male who’s hair was an equal blend of dark brown and grey merged equally together . But unfortunately today the boys had school and if it wasn't for an older dark hair man bursting into the room , the boys would have stayed asleep .

" Are you still laying in be…… "The older character who just walked in the room stood in the door way amazed by the fact that both the boys were fast asleep hugging .  Both of the boys didn't even move a muscle once he spoke to them .

So the older figure walked closer to the sleeping boys and started tapping his sons head . Wich woke Kuroo up while startling him .

" D...dad , w...what are you doing " The spiky haired tall boy had a deep blush on his face as he quietly replied to his father . While his smaller friend was still fast asleep in his arms . But the other person just crossed his arms firmly over his chest " you're already almost an hour late for school "

A shocked look spread over the tall boys face " wait , are you serious " But the older male just nodded . 

Then the spiky hair boy turned around to see his friend who had only just woken up and was looking at the situation in confusion .

" W...wait what's g... going on " The smaller one of the two volleyball players looked at the other guys in the room .

So then both of the boys agreed to get ready for school . Although they were already a little late .

Time skip : 4 days later Ash's pov

Today was the day of my parents funeral . Kuroo had agreed to meet me at my house at seven thirty . So we could then leave together because Kenma and his parents were also going to the event .

I led in bed looking at the ceiling . Wondering if I should actually bother to get out of bed . But that's when there was a knock at the door seconds later I heard Kuroo's hyper voice .

" Ashie still in his room " Then I heard Kenma's quite reply from down the stairs . Followed my the sound of Kuroo heading up stairs to my room .

Closing eyes , I attempted to pretend to be asleep . But after carefully knocking on the door Kuroo opened the door while calling out my name . But once he got the idea that I was still asleep he sighed and walked over to my bed . Then he started tickling my neck until I started wriggling . " S...stop " Kuroo laughed at my reaction

A creepy grin spread over kuroo's face . " Common , Ashie we've gotta get going soon " I breathed out to express my thoughts and Kuroo just hugged me .

Today Kuroo was wearing a suit . Although I didn't know he even owned one . But the shirt he wore fitted tight against his chest causing the shape of his body to be seen through it . It actually looks good on him . When he hugged me I could feel the natural curves of his chest and started to blush .

Kuroo walked over to where my suite was on my chair and carried it back to my bed where I was still sat . Then he nodded to the clothes . " Do u want me to stand outside or something Ash " But I just shrugged my shoulders as a reply and he laughed , after telling me to get dressed .

Time skip : at the funeral
Kuroo's pov

We all climbed out of the car and I looked around . Ash was stood next to me . His left hand was playing with one of the buttons on his jacket . As a scared look was present on his face . It was understandable that he would be nervous after all today was his parents funeral . From what I can tell him and his parents were really close . So this must be really hard for him .