C. 19

The whole house in chaos because Felix is nowhere to be seen. Hyunjin didn't know where Felix gone to, he didn't know where Felix could be. He mentally sighs and look around in Felix's room.

But then.. Something snap in him, he remembers that Felix went to the bathroom this early in the morning.

He approach the bathroom door and try to twist the knob, but it's locked. Did Felix just locked the bathroom door? He start to panic and worry, Felix is inside the bathroom!

"Chill duh, let me unlock it for you" Beomgyu said, appear out of nowhere

Beomgyu walk thru the door and unlock the door from inside but where, Felix is not there either?

Hyunjin quickly walk into the bathroom, but Felix is not there?! Now he feels bad for ignoring the younger this morning.

"Hyun?! Did you found him?!" Minho asks as he walk into the room

"No.. He's not in the bathroom either.. but I remember that he went to the bathroom this morning" Hyunjin sigh frustratedly

♦♦♦

Felix who heard Minho and Hyunjin's voices in the bathroom only keep quiet. He continues to scribbles down his feelings on his small note pad. He doesn't know how to let it out so he just scribbles it down, that's what Namjoon told him, his older cousin who is an idol, and also in the same group with Jungkook hyung.

Being a younger cousin and a younger brother of idols somewhat makes him knows a lot about music. His Chan hyung also a song writer and song producer at one of his appa's company and also a CEO. He only can pours out his feelings on a paper. He can't do anything, he makes people around him sad. He feels bad and sick of himself.

'Where is my angel? The end of the day,
someone come and save me, please. A weary sigh of a tiring day. I guess everyone's happy. Can you look at me? 'Cause I am blue and grey. The meaning of the tears reflected in the mirror. My color hidden with a smile, blue and grey' he mumble as he scribbles it down on his notepad

'I don't know where it went wrong. Since my youth, I've had a blue question mark in my head. Maybе that's why I've been living so fiercely. But whеn I look back, I'm all by myself. That hazy shadow that swallows me up, the blue question mark still exists. Is it anxiety or depression? How am I so regretful?
Or is it just me, one that loneliness gave birth to. I still don't know, the ferocious blue. I hope I don't erode away, I'll find the exit'

'I just wanna be happier. To melt the cold me. My hands have reached out,countless times, colorless echo. Oh, this ground feels so heavier. I am singing by myself. I just wanna be happier. Am I being too greedy?'

'I felt when I walked on the cold winter streets. The sound of my fast heartbeat breathing. I still feel it, don't say it's okay. 'Cause it's not okay. Please don't leave me alone, it hurts too much'

'On the road I always walk. There is a light that always shines. But today, the scene feels unfamiliar. Is it dull or is it broken? This lump of metal feels heavy.
A grey rhino is approaching. I'm just standing there without focus. I don't feel like myself at this moment. I'm just not scared. I don't believe in a God called conviction. Words like color make me cringe. A vast grey area is way more comfortable. Hundreds of millions of grey facial expressions here.
When it rains, it's my world, I dance over this city. On a clear day, bring some fog. On rainy days, we're always together. A toast to all the dust here'