III

A/N: PLEASE I HAVE SUCH A CUTE IDEA FOR A CHAPTER. AND I WANNA WRITE IT BUT I HAVE TO WAIT OR IT WON'T MAKE SENSE

TW// Sexual Assault??? (well I think that's what it qualifies as)

Corpse had woken up at around 8 this morning, Sykkuno was still asleep so he decided to make breakfast for his lover.

He took a quick shower, threw on the clothes he had worn the night before, and made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Let's see what we have here..... Eggs, lots of bacon, Artisan bread. I wonder if they have any cinnamon. Hmm, I don't see any- oh there it is." Corpse mumbled to himself.

Now any sane person would think you were crazy if they had seen you mumbling about cinnamon in a kitchen with the fridge open. And that's exactly what Michael thought once he came downstairs.

"Look bud if you're gonna keep talking to yourself I might have to call the police. And what are you doing in the kitchen"

"Making breakfast for Sykkuno"

"Wait you can cook?"

"Uh yeah of course I can. You guys can't?"

"No. Well I mean we can, but it's always just bacon and eggs."

"Well that explains all the bacon"

"Michael where are all the pans-" Corpses sentence was interrupted by a loud Irish man slamming the front door open

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADS"

"SHHH PEOPLE MIGHT BE SLEEP" Dream said as he walked in through the door after Jack.

"Hey Jack you came just in time Corpse is making us all breakfast," Michael said.

"No, I'm making Sykkuno break-"

"Sweet he's making real food." Dream said as he came and took a seat at the barstool next to Michael.

There was so much going on at one time he hadn't noticed Sykkuno come from downstairs nor did he hear him calling his name. Sykkuno feeling rejected had just decided to walk away and take a seat at the barstool trying to make himself look as sad as possible.
(A/N: If you don't know what I mean by him taking a seat at the barstool here you go:

Kind of like this but with better seats. And they have a regular dining table as well)

"Why are you sad" Corpse said to Sykkuno. Who was currently playing with his hands and staring at the ground?

"You weren't there when I woke up. And then you had the audacity to ignore me when I came downstairs."

"I'm sorryyyy I didn't see you.  Jack was yelling and I was distracted. Forgive me?"