II

A/N: This is a week later so it's now the day of the date

Corpse had woken up extra early that morning, he took a shower, brushed his teeth,(a little longer than usual), and tried to tame his hair the best he could. After another hour of scrolling through Twitter, he quickly put on his shoes, grabbed his keys, and was out the door within seconds.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Corpse mutters to himself as he pulls up into the OTV house's driveway. Once he steps out of his car, he slowly approaches the door and knocks about 5 times before no other than Toast answers it.

"What are you doing here Toast asks" Blocking Corpse from seeing inside the house.

"Toast move out the way," Sykkuno says while pushing his way through the door frame.

"Hi Sykkuno" Honestly Sykkuno could pass out right there, Corpses voice was way deeper in person. Which turned Sy into a blushing, and stuttering mess.

"H-hi Corpse"

"Hello! am I invisible or something? I asked why you were here Corpse" Toast says in a rather annoyed tone.

"I'm here to take him out"

"Out where?"

"Toast cut it out" Sykkuno snaps. Surprising both Toast and Corpse.

"Cmon let's go," Corpse(feeling rather bold at the moment) interlaced his fingers with Sykkuno's and brought the younger boy to his car.

As they both got situated inside the car, Corpse pulled out of the driveway. He was driving with his right hand as Sykkuno's hand had a firm grip on Corpses left-hand silently playing with his rings.

Once Corpse pulled up to the cafe, he reluctantly took his hand out of Sykkuno's and bolted out of the car. Trying to reach Sykkuno's door before he could open it.

"You know I could have opened the door myself"

"Yeah but that wouldn't be a very gentleman-like of me now would it?" Corpse puts out his hand waiting for Sykkuno to grab it. Once he does Corpse carefully helps Sykkuno out of the car, interlacing their fingers once again as they enter the cafe.

As soon as they entered they went to the counter and ordered.

"Hi welcome to coffee bean what would you like to order?"

"I'd like a hot chocolate, please! Oh and a cinnamon bun." Sykkuno said.

"Ok, and what would you like sir?"

I'd like a um- a Corpses breathing suddenly got quicker and it was getting harder to see. Sykkuno could see how tense Corpse was all of a sudden and quickly said to the lady"Can you give us a moment?"

"Yeah of course." The worker says, who judging by her name tag seems to go by the name of Emily

Sykkuno quickly pulled Corpse away from the counter. "Hey Corpse I can order for you. Just tell me what you want"

"I just wanted cinnamon bread. And a water"

"Ok while I do that you can go find us a table alright?"

"Yeah ok"

While Sykkuno was ordering Corpse went straight for the table in the far corner, that way they could talk in peace without having any random interruptions.

Once Sykkuno came over with the food they talked about anything and everything. Like what their favorite color was. And when they first realized that they had a massive crush on each other. Then Corpse said something that almost made Sykkuno cry.

"I can't drink hot chocolate"

"You- you can't drink hot chocolate," Sykkuno gasped. "Oh you poor soul"

"It use to be my favorite but now it fucks with my throat so I can't drink it"

Sykkuno could have cried for the man right there in the middle of the cafe. He doesn't know what'd he do if he wasn't able to drink hot chocolate anymore. Go ahead and call him dramatic. But this is a very serious matter.

"Um excuse me. I'm sorry for interrupting but the cafe is closing in about 5 minutes." The worker from earlier said.

"Wow we had no idea we'll head out right now thanks for the heads up," Sykkuno says.

But Corpse did know, he was fully aware of what time it was. He just didn't want to leave. Corpse slowly sat up from his chair and grabbed Sykkuno's hand bringing him over to the car and holding the door open for him once again.

(After they arrive at the OTV house)

Once Sykkuno had said his goodbye. Corpse pinned him up against the wall next to the door and whispered in his ear. "Will you be my boyfriend" their faces were now less than 2inches away. Since Sykkuno couldn't speak because of how shocked he was. He did the next best thing. He kissed him.

Corpse instantly kissed back pushing Sykkuno harder into the wall. They were so involved in their own little world they didn't hear Rae open the door. She didn't say anything either she just stood there leaning against the door frame.

It was when Corpse put both of his hands around Sykkuno's waist and Sykkuno put one hand around corpses neck and the other underneath his shirt, that Rae realized they weren't going to stop until she said something. So she did.

"Corpse try not to fuck him on our porch," Rae said causing both boys to jump back at the sudden noise.

"Hey Rae" Sykkuno mutters, obviously embarrassed by the situation.

"Corpse you wanna spend the night?" Rae asks

"I should probably go. Thanks for the invite though."

"Aw cmon pretty please," Sykkuno asks pout evident on his face. Sykkuno wasn't stupid, he knew what an effect this would have on his lover.

"Sy... I really can't"

"Please." He asks one more time, this time with fake tears.

"Fine, but please don't cry babe"

"Yes! Hurry up and come in before Toast sees you." Sykkuno grabbed Corpse's hand and dragged the older man up to his room.

"God you're such a faker, you weren't even crying" Corpse was trying to be stern while saying this but ultimately failing.

"Yeah, whatever just go ahead and leave me out here," Rae says to herself before closing the front door and going up to her room.

(Meanwhile in Sykkuno's room.)

"Sy I don't have any pants"

"oh what a shame," Sykkuno says while flopping into his bed. "Come cuddle me"

"Sy I can't sleep with no clothes on"

"You have underwear on. That should be enough, the doors locked no one's gonna walk in here."

Corpse just sighs in defeat as he lays down next to Sykkuno.

Within a few minutes, Sykkuno was fast asleep, and Corpse just laid there with Sykkuno cuddled into his side. Thinking about how lucky he is to even be in this position. He has an adorable boyfriend, he has amazing friends, amazing supporters. To think he went from having nothing to having everything he needed in life was insane.

Then before he knew it he also fell asleep. But not just any sleep. He fell into a deep sleep, which he hasn't had in forever. And he was 100% sure Sykkuno had something to do with it.

A/N: Nobody is vegan in here. So when you read about Rae and Corpse eating bacon and eggs in the future. Don't be surprised. ALSO, corpse is an amazing cook, an absolute 5-star chef in this story it just makes it easier that way for certain scenes.