OLEN THE DARK PRINCE {BOOK4}

Title: OLEN THE DARK PRINCE {BOOK4}

{BOOK 4} XXXX MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE XXXX RATED R XXX 18+The Onyx series continues with the third generation..."Such a little tease." His warm breath teases the delicate skin of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I don't like being teased kitten." He pushes me to the wall gently, peppering butterfly kisses on the nape of my neck, and across my shoulders.My body shudders as I arch my back and push back my ass on him. That's new. I felt his manhood twitch in response. " Maybe if you be a good boy I wouldn't," I stutter out in a breathy voice. What is happening to me? Where is this courage coming from? I don't have any."Good boy?" he said, amused. "Kitten, you don't want a good boy. You want a man that can make you scream and cum till your legs shake and pussy sore. You want a naughty rough bloke who would worship your body and treat you like a whore in his bed and queen in his life."Oh. My. Goddess. I wanted to disagree. I wanted to say no. I wanted to- I wanted to- who am I kidding I wanted him to do everything he just said. My core clenched and breathing hitched. No one ever spoke to me in such a lewd dirty manner, but I like it. I like it a lot. And apple juice.

Author: cherrykel

Rating: 9.5/10

Status: COMPLETED