Dark Instincts ✔

Title: Dark Instincts

"Make me yours," she whispered huskily. A dark instinct thundered through Hunter and he claimed what was him from the beginning. The Centauri family has been a strong threshold for all werewolves to follow as an example. Their territory was the safest and largest; women could walk alone at night and kids could freely play without having to look over their shoulder. These five siblings stood united and that's because they always trusted each other, and more importantly, they loved each other... even more than their own father. However, behind that prestigious name hid many secrets and bloodshed. Hunter Centauri is a beta and a brother. That was all that was required from him, until his mate appeared in front of his eyes. Hunter didn't know that this is what he longed for years; a woman just for him to claim. He craved her beyond anything else and he would make her his. Hailey Swan moved to the Centauri Clan a year ago. She loved her job at the institute for wolves and admired the Centauri family. A family is what she craved beyond anything else since she was left all alone from a young age. And then Hunter Centauri stole her breath away but was she ready to face the secrets that family held.

Author: AmandeepKaur654

Rating: 9/10

Status: COMPLETED