Chapter 5

Third person
Killua says "Alright! I'll go first" Killua thinks for a moment and asks Gon "Gon truth or dare?" Gon says "I'll do truth" Killua smiles and says "What is my name in your phone?" Gon blushes a very very light pink and gets his phone out he shows  Killua. 

It reads:⚡️💙Killua💙⚡️

Killua smiles then he laughs and says "your turn Gon" Gon looks at Leorio and says "truth or dare?" Leorio says "I'll do a dare" Gon says "ok ummmmm" Killua knows Gon can't think of anything so he whispered in Gon's hear and says "Dare Leorio to tell Kurapika that he needs to take a chill pill" then Gon and Killua laugh. Gon walks over to Leorio and whispers in Leorio's ear and Leorio says "fine." Gon and Killua chuckle and Leorio looks at Kurapika and says "Take a chill pill Kurapika" Kurapika rolls his eyes. Gon and Killua are losing it they are laughing their almost crying their laughing so hard. Gon says "it's your turn Leorio" Leorio looks at Killua and says "truth or dare...Killua" Killua says "I'll do a dare old man!" Leorio says "HEY!" Kurapika days "Niw you need to take a chill pill" Gon and Killua burst out laughing. Leorio says "Fine Killua I dare you to tell us who you have a crush on." Killua turns a very light red turns his face the opposite way of Gon and puts his hand on his neck then Killua says " i like Gon alright...so just drop it" Gon instantly turns a very dark red and starts to stutter but manages to say "K-k-Killua I-I l-like you t-too" Leorio and Kurapika go "awwwwe" Killua says alright it's my turn" they continue playing the game when Leorio walks over to Killua and whispers in his hear "I dare you to ask Gon out and then give him a kiss on the cheek" Killua's face turns red for a moment then he says "Fine." Killua looks at Gon and says "will you be my boyfriend?" They both turn red and then Gon nods his head and says "y-y-yes" Killua gets closer to Gon and goes in for the kiss on the cheek when Gon turns his head to ask Killua what he was doing ending up with a kiss on the lips. Killua pulls away and they both blush.

Narrator- so I hope you enjoyed I kinda wanna write a kenmaxhinata or a kageyamaxhinata let me know which one you wanna see bye!