Chapter 9

Third person POV
After Gon and Killua bid their goodbyes to Kurapika and Leorio. They decided to play some more video games, but later that day aunt Mito needed things from the store. Gon offered to go get them so Killua went along hoping there would be chocolate robots at the store. Aunt Mito gave them some money and said "goodbye, be careful!" As they ran out the door. On their way to the store they spotted Hisoka and Illumi in the building across from the store so they hurried into the store, hoping that they didn't see them. Gon and Killua walked around picking things up that were on the list. When they finished they walked to a register and Killua picked some chocolate robots up off of a stand near the register. They sat everything on the conveyor and paid as they were about to leave they saw Hisoka and Illumi walking in they hurried and jumped into the closest room. It was a small storage closet so there wasn't much room, Gon felt himself being pinned to the wall and when he opened his eyes there Killua was they both blushed intensely as Killua jerked away from him. Killua was a blushing stuttering mess but managed to say " s-sorry Gon I didn't m-mean to do t-that!" Gon blushes and reassured Killua that is was ok and told him they need to get going Killua agreed and opened the door .

                                    Killua's POV
Oh my...I can't believe I just did that ugh Gon is probably thinking I'm weird now. I hear a voice yelling my name "Killua! Snap out of it!" I shake my head to regain focus and I realize it was Gon trying to talk to me. I regained focus and said "sorry" I heard Gon start to laugh and I looked at him with a confused look.

                                 Third person POV
Gon smiled and said "it's ok we're almost to aunt Mito's but I just wanna let you know that THEIR following us" Killua started to pay attention and could feel their presence he quickly leaned over to Gon and whispered "we shouldn't go home, let's run into the woods and hide our presence..." Gon nodded and they started running jump in the woods and hid their presence. They did not feel the presence of Hisoka and Illumi but they could be using the same method as them so they hurried and took the back way to aunt Mitos hoping they weren't following them so they ran inside. They put the groceries on the table and Killua grabbed his chocolate robots. Gon and Killua ran to Gons room and shut the door Killua dug into his chocolate robots and looked at
Gon with a smirk and said "I'll share" Gon looked at Killua and yelled "Wait until after dinner, Killluuaaa!" He said "fine" in a pouty voice but then stopped eating the chocolate robots. Gon walked over to Killua and hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek Gon said " I'm sorry but whatever aunt Mito made us get from the store for dinner looks really good" Killua blushed and stopped pouting. Killua said "let's play some games" "what kind of games?" Gon said confused " board games" Gon smiles and ran to get the games. They started playing and the aunt Mito called them for dinner.