008

Anyone who was on any Marine ship would envy the lucky higher-up who got to sleep in the comfort of their own room. While the crew cabin was lined with cramped hammocks, the main cabin was larger and allowed for a kingly bed to fit in the centre. A desk against the side of the wall along with a dresser and an en-suite bathroom past a door.

None of the marines onboard really had any idea what she was doing when (y/n) had walked up the deck's stairs to the cabin door that was off a platform. Their curious eyes following her before she turned and gave them a look, causing the operations to jolt back into practice. Sighing deeply, (y/n) pushed the door open and stepped inside, taking in the clean room before placing her bag down on top of the dresser which was pushed in the corner.

When she had been informed of the mission she didn't really know what to bring, so she only packed a few things like medical items. She never brought weapons when she went on trips. Not that she was the one who normally did the fighting. Even when she was back with her crew physically, relying on wits and tactics were more her thing. Although she could fight hand to hand, but her fruit was near useless.

'I can't believe he's making me stay with him. Well at least I get the best side of the bed!'

She may have been part of a Yonko's crew and the navy but that didn't mean she didn't have a childish side, even with small revenges. (Y/n) dived happily at the bed and went to the left side, rolling on her back and closing her eyes. Her coat fell under her frame and off her shoulders as she began to kick off her shoes as well, the items clattered to the wooden floor. A content sigh left her mouth.

'Even if mama isn't too bothered, these super rookies are making me interested. It's been a while since I've seen action and I've been out, I might as well take the time to gather as much as I can information wise as well as have a little bit of fun. I haven't used actual fighting technique in years.'

"Comfortable there?"

(Y/n) shot up from where she was lying down to see a smirk on Aokiji's face as he closed the door behind him, stepping into the room.

"I was until you came in." She rolled her eyes. He only chuckled at her as he walked to the dresser to put his stuff in one of the drawers, amused by her recent behaviour changes. She was starting to seem more like a pirate with attitude.

"Arara, you are difficult." Aokiji pushed the drawer in and stood at the end of the bed.

(Y/n) was looking away at the wall when she heard a micro thud from next to her on the duvet. She snapped her head down to where a small object was lay by her, it's green exterior shining. Looking at it and up to the admiral who was now facing her, she quirked an eyebrow.

"Sea prism?" It was a small and singular cuff, the chain cut off abruptly as if it had been quickly modified.

"I trust you to not escape me, but I think you should put that on just incase."

'Oh so he doesn't trust me. Got it. He also knows full well I can't defeat him.'

So slipping it on and clicking it into place, (y/n) was hit with a wave of nausea from the object. It would take her some time to adapt and overcome it.

"You can take it off when we get back from the trip, I can't have you wondering the ship unsupervised and possibly getting off." He spoke calmly but could see the woman losing her temper slightly as her eyebrow twitched.

Her eyes were closed so she only opened them when she felt the bed dipping slightly. Aokiji had sat down and was taking his shoes off at the end of the bed. (Y/n) watched as he just put them by the door and turned around to face her, shrugging off his jacket and placing it on the door's hooks.
The man then wondered over to the bathroom door and turned slightly, a hand scratching his neck.