Olivia

Y/N POV~

"What do you mean she's not in the house?" Niall said sounding kind of angry.

Olivia was definitely not the type to sneak out of the house late at night.

"Anna said she wasn't in her room." I said getting out of bed checking the whole house double check just in case she slipped out to be in a different room.

I went up stairs to check her bedroom and saw her bedroom window wide open with a roll duck tape on the floor. This is what I dreamt about, this is what my dream was trying to tell me.

"Don't touch anything y/n, I'm gonna call the police." I Niall said heading down stairs.

I followed Niall down stairs with tears falling down my face.

I walked over to where Niall was and sat on his lap feeling him wrap his free arm around my waist while he was talking to the police.

After quite sometime Niall hung up the phone and put it on the counter. He wrapped both of his arms around me and put in chin on my shoulder.

"Will find her, I promise." Niall whispered in my ear.

"You have to get up love." Niall said after hearing the doorbell.

I got up so niall could get the doorbell taking his seat in the chair.

"We have a bunch of cases of kids running away, it's possible that Olivia ran away." One of the police officers said.

"Why the hell would she run away she-" I said getting angry only to be cut off by Niall.

"Thank you officer will take it form here." Niall said showing them out the door.

*Flashback*

Just one more push y/n one of the nurses says to me.

I felt like I was going to die till I heard a cry.

The nurses cleaned her up and handed her to me.

Olivia May Horan.

From the first touch I fell in love with her. I held her close to my body as possible.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you"  I whispered into her small ear.

*End of flash back*

" y/n there is a possibility that she could have ran away" Niall said.

"Your kidding right, Niall you can't be serious." I said raising my voice at him walking away from him.

If nobody going to help me find her I'll do it my self, she couldn't have ran away.

Rebecca POV~

I walked down stairs to the basement where I have been keeping Olivia.

She looks exactly like her mom, and it disgusts me.

"Your going to stay down here in till I get what I want, and what I want is for your father and I to finally be happy with out your stupid mother ruining everything." I said to Olivia who was crying.

"You know crying isn't going to get you any were you little brat." 

God dose she ever shut up.

"Rebecca, she dehydrated, she needs water." Alex said.

"She's perfectly fine" I snapped back at him.

"Rebecca, no she's not look at her, she need water now!" he said raising his voice.

Okay, when did he start to care about Olivia. 

I took a glance at her to she her sobbing muffling through the tape over her mouth, yikes, she is dehydrated.

"Not my problem, I got a letter to write" I said walking up the stairs.

Dear, y/n 

If you want to see your daughter again, supposedly alive. 

Bring me what I want, and you can have your pathetic daughter back.

You have 48 hours before I kill her. Times ticking y/n.

Sincerely, Rebecca.

Words: 607