Chapter 1《 Gravity falls

Dipper's POV

I was driving to Gravity falls in my car.

Mabel left a couple days later after she came to visit when she manage to convince me and spend time with her 'niece'. I swear she was all over (Y/N) the moment she manage to spend time with her.

I look up at the rearview mirror seeing (Y/N) fast asleep with her two tailed fox. She had stayed up for most of the ride since she woke up.

I look back at the road, the big sign of Gravity falls was the first thing that caught my eye, they seemed that they replaced the old one since it was kind of broken, if it has a hole thru it does that means it broken?

It seems so if they replaced instead of putting a new one in a different place, also the fact that it says 'the old one broke'.

I went thru town (Y/N) still asleep, she can really sleep through thing if she wants to, that's something I'm happy about, no need worry about her jumped at the littlest things that can probably scare a little kid her age.

Oh jeez, what if Mabel wasn't able to keep (Y/N) a secret? She barely able to keep anything from Parfica (Don't even know if I spelled that right) so how can she keep something that she be loving ever since came to California for a visit? But I mean she was able to keep a secret when we were twelve when she started to date a vampire, so I guess there some hope.

Phone: ring rang ring

I answer the call

Dipper: Hello?

???: WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!! ARE YOU IN TOWN OR A STILL COMING!!!

Dipper: Jeez!! Mabel be quiet or you'll wake up (Y/N) before were even at the Mystery shack and yes were in t-

I'm assuming Mabel ran to the front of the Mystery shack since next thing I hear was her feet hitting probably hitting the wooden floor.

Dipper: Also did you keep the secret?

Mabel: Yea, I did Bro-Bro!! You don't trust me with your secret?

Dipper:.......Mabel....

Mabel: SHUSH!!! Don't remind me! Anyways are you nearly at the Mystery shack?

Dipper: Yea, I'm probably going to be there the next couple of mins.

Mabel: Ok!! Bye Bro-Bro!!

Dipper: Mabel were about to see each other the next co-

And she hunged up, great.

I looked back at the rearview mirror seeing (Y/N) still asleep. As I said she can through things when she wants to.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was right infront of the Mystery shack, It didn't change much.

I got out and went to (Y/N) side to get her out. I wonder where Mabel is?

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

Mabel was looking out the window until she saw a red car come up. She knew that car to well.

Mabel: Dipper here!!!

Parfica looked at her.

Parfica: Go help him I'll get everyone in the livingroom also what's the suprise Dipper has?

Mabel: I'm not suppose to tell you!!! It's a pine twins secret!!!

Mabel quickly got up and went to the door as Parfica went to tell everyone that Dipper here.