Vines

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello people of Wattpad.

I'm sorry that a new chapter of little pine hasn't been updated  in awhile.

So that what I'm doing today is Vines to fill in that gap for  the time being.

Enjoy 🌸♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the playpen of the mall in Gravity falls were three of the kids who started war against each other after little pine's knock off right when Mabel picked little pine up and walked towards the exit little pine said something unexpectedly.

(Y/N): You're all going to hell! Goodbye!

Mabel laughed silently.

Both Dipper and a 8 year version of (Y/N) were yelling at each other while Bill stand by the door frame of the kitchen.

Dipper: YOU KNOW WHAT!! YOU'RE IN TIME OUT GET ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE!! GET UP THERE!!!

(Y/N): THIS HOUSE IS A F**KING NIGHTMARE!!

Both Bill and Dipper looked at her in shock before both of them yelled.

"YOUR GROUNED FOR 3 WEEKS!!"

Back in the playpen two of the kids that started the war were sitting down at the carpet floor of the playpen while an adult seem to talk.

Adult: Alright so Joey has 19 bottles of dish soap and he gives Gena-

Kid: Wait!! Why does Joey have so many soap!!!?!?

Kid: MIND YOUR BUSINESS, DAVID!!!

The other kid slapped him.

On the first week of Mabel and Pacific  relationship.

Mabel: Pacific

Parfica: Yes, Mabel?

Mabel: Can we kiss?

Parfica: Oh? You want a kiss, YOU CAN KISS ME A**!!!

Dipper was looking at the dorito man himself.

Dipper: Oh what was your name again?

Oh I forgot, It  started with a "D" didn't it?

Umm let see was it DUMB STUPID B**CH??

Dipper smirked at Bill suprise face.

Both Grenda and Candy were walking down the hall of the Gravity falls High school.

Candy had an empty soda can before looking at Grenda.

Candy: Hey Grenda, Do you want some?

Grenda: THIS B**CH EMPTY!!! YEET!!

Grenda yeeted the empty soda can out to where a bunch of people were while Candy Started laughing.

Mabel was holding a camera to three little piglets while they played around with little pine.

Mabel: Giggles, Giggles sit.

Giggles sat on the carpet.

Mabel: Good girl!! Now speak!

Instead of an onik, thanks to Grunkule Stan editing the video, she said something else.

"F**K!!"