2

I woke up in an unfamiliar setting. I hurriedly got my belongings and gathered them. I have the worst headache EVER. The bright sunlight from the windows was making my headache even worse.
"I thought you'd never wake up." I hear from the other side of the room.
"Oh shit. How the fuck did I get here?" I ask while looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was all fucked up and I had on different clothes. Assuming his over sized t-shirt.
"Did we umm.." I ask before he stops me.
"Nah. You was too fucked up baby." He says laughing and sitting down on the bed.
"Oh okay." I say awkwardly.
"So you just gon stand here and look at me?" He questions making the cutest face ever. I'm not even finna lie, it wasn't just the alcohol. He is fine as hell.
"Can you bring me home?" I ask him.
"Damn, youn wanna chill here for a minute." He asks getting closer. Something about him made my knees weak.
"Boy I barley know you." I say laughing trying to turn away from him. I look so bad right now it's kinda embarrassing.
"Look at me I look crazy as hell." I state.
"Na you don't ma. Let's chill and get to know each other since you 'barley know me," He says mocking me.
He grabs my hands and leads me to his bathroom.
"Theres a toothbrush and a wash cloth & towel in there. Put on some of my sweatpants and sweat shirts and come downstairs when you done." He DEMANDS me.
But I do as so. I get in the shower and use the male body wash he has and scrub my body with it. When I'm done, I step out and dry off with the towel. I happen to notice he has an empty condom wrapper in his garbage can. I highly doubt it was with me because my coochie don't feel no different or anything so ima just mind my business.
I grab some sweatpants and a orange sweatshirt he has and put it on.
As I walk down the hallway almost getting lost. I finally find the stairs. I walk down them trying to see which way he may have went. As i'm walking around I see he has a lot of album covers on the wall. I sort of admire them. My dream was to be a singer but I kind of gave up. Being someone in the the industry is really hard and something you have to work your ass off for.
"You like dem?" He asks.
"Yeah these fire." I state back still admiring the pictures. He leads me to the living room where there's a big painting of him and another little boy in the middle of the wall.
"Is that you!?" I say squealing.
"Yeah and my brother Melvin." He says while staring at the picture.
"Y'all look just alike. I never knew you had a brother!" I state.
"Yeah he was the best." He says putting his head down.
"Was?" I question him.
"He was shot and killed in new orleans a couple days before my 18th."
"Omg i'm so sorry. I didn't know." I say while staring at him.
"You good baby." He says while walking me into his huge ass living room.
"So tell me about you." He asks while staring at me in the eyes.
Something about this man...
"Well I have my own clothing line. I'm 23, My birthday is March 16th , I have a sister and a niece and a nephew. My niece is 3 and my nephew is 6 months. Ummm.. what else." I say trying to think of something else to say.
"I'm pretty sure everyone knows that shit." He says getting smart.
"Okay so why the fuck did you ask?" I say catching a playful attitude.
He looked at me while licking his lips and quickly stands up.
"You hungry?" He asks.
"Actually when did you plan on taking me home again?" I ask.
"Damnnn so it's like that!? You just gon sleep in my bed and dip out like that." He says pouting.
"Listen I appreciate you letting me stay here but I really need to get home and wash my makeup off and shit like that" I say laughing at him.
"Whatever. Get yo shit let's go." He says being fake mad.
"Boyyyy don't do that." I say laughing.