1

Aniya Cash
*DINGGGGG DINGGGGG*
I yawn & stretch as I try to hit the button on my alarm. It is around 7:30 am and it's time to get ready for work.
To introduce myself, my name is Aniya Cash. I am a 23 year old entrepreneur of a very successful clothing line that has made me millions. I am very well known in the music industry because I was signed then released to Def Jam unfortunately. But it's all good because it showed me my real passion. Which is fashion and designing.
But anyways, to start my day I go straight into the shower. I scrub my skin with my favorite body scrub and body wash. When I get out, I straighten my hair and apply light makeup.
I then dial my assistant Leah to make sure everything is going alright at the office before I get there.
"Hey Leah, is everything good over there i'm on my way now?" I ask on speaker while trying to find my keys.
"Umm we have a little situation, but i'll inform you more when you get here."
There's always some damn situation...
"Ok heading over now." I end the call.

At The Office

"Ms. Cash, basically our concern is that you may be getting sued for copyright infringement. The cheetah print dress and most of these designs have come from our company Versace." Some bald white man says at my desk. "Sir, I have been in the fashion industry for years. Everyone in the industry knows that cheetah is a very popular design many people use. I not once ever copied anything from your company. Everything we use at CashLines is designed by ME." I state sternly.
After a long conversation and many paper work, this man is determined that we stole there designs.
This can cost me my entire company that I worked so hard for. I've put in thousands of dollars into this business. I will not lose this now.
As the man leaves, I sit back in my chair with exhaust. I've just gotten here and i'm already exhausted.
*RING RING RING*
"Hey Jayda! Wassup i'm at the office?" I say as I answer the phone.
"Heyy bitchhh! Look there's this fire ass party at Compound Club in Atlanta tonight. You gotta come with me and Ari." She says spitting out her words.
"Hell yea. Let me finish up over here and imma hit you up when I get home."
I'm hype , a bitch know how to get lit.

Hours Later
I'm finally home and I immediately get into the shower and get dressed. I put on a nude fitted dress with some sparkly heels. I add a diamond necklace and some earrings. I do my makeup dramatically and spray perfume as a finishing touch. It's around 10:58 and Jayda said she'll be here by 11. They should be here any minute now.
*DINGGG DONGGG*
"Hello Ms. Cash. May I escort you to the limo?" The limo driver says.
As he opens the door I am immediately am hit with the smell of henny.
"Hey bitchhhh you look cute." Jayda says as she hugs me. I hug ari and take a couple shots of henny...

At The Club
We get to the club and see the hundreds of people waiting in line. The line was wrapped around the building.
"Damn i'm glad we ain't gotta wait in this long ass line." I say making the girls laugh. We were escorted in by security as people were trying to take pictures.

When we got in the club we walked to the VIP section where it was a little more quieter. "Alright, i'll go get the drinks." I say as I walk to the bar.
As I got up to go to the bar. I noticed this tall, 6'2, brownskin man that caught my attention. He was bopping his head to the music while sipping on his drink. He had on dark sunglasses that makes him look so laid back which was turning me on.
"Can I a get like an entire bottle of hennessy please?" I say smiling at the server. "Sure Ms. Nash." I walk back to the girls as he brings our bottle and pre poured shots.

An Hour Later
"Say you love it, you love it girlllll." I was singing along to this August Alsina song drunk as hell. I've had about 8 so far which i'll regret in the morning.
"Oh so you fuck with the song ma." A deep voice says from behind me. I turn around and it's the same guy from earlier.
"Oh wait, YOU'RE August?" I say stupidly.
"And YOU'RE Aniya Cash." He responds laughing.
"Sorry i'm- I just seen you earlier an-." I stop speaking realizing how much i'm stuttering.  "Come on, follow me." He says as he holds my hand guiding me out of the VIP section. I probably should've told the girls I were leaving...
We reached a little sitting area that is a lot quieter. He is so fine I cannot stop looking at him.
"So what was we saying before?
________________________________ Just a reminder , first part is gonna be a little slow !❤️