5

It's been three months since  Tommy had his accident. He said odd things when he took his meds but other then that he healed surprisingly fine.

Arabella and Finn were at Tommy's house for business.

"Good morning." Arabella said as she walked into Tommys breakfast room.

"I'll still never get over that New York accent of yours." Tommy said.

"Would you prefer a Birmingham accent." Arabella joked doing her best accent. She sat down next to him.

"Hmmm, no, it's a bit too brute for you, Bell." Tommy said cracking a smile in thought.
"Where's Charlie?" Tommy asked.

"With Finn, playing in the kitchen."

"That boys always been good with them. Took care of John's kids better then John could." Tommy said making Arabella warmly smile.

"Do you two fuck?" Tommy asked. Arabella chocked turning red.

"What." She quickly said, hoping she heard him wrong.

"Are you a virgin, Bella?" Tommy asked looking directly at her. Arabella slowly nodded. The room suddenly felt hot. Tommy raised his eyebrows is slight surprise.

"Good. No need to have a little Shelby Ruth running around here anytime soon." Tommy said tapping away the ash on his cigarette. Arabella looked at him unsure. She was utterly embarrassed.

Tommy was honestly curious if the two were fucking. It was a hot topic between the Shelby men, whenever they got drunk enough to gossip about a couple of teenagers sex life.

Tommy was stuck in thought surprised by the girls answer.

"You two really haven't fucked?" Tommy asked surprised. He knew his brother was timid, but surely he had gone to bed with the girl he's been crushing on for the last 3 years. They even live alone together, and sleep most nights in the same bed.

Arabella sighed in frustration.
"He's just so sheepish. Whenever I put the work in someone interrupt us or he seems so scared I can't. I swear one day, I'm just gonna tie him up to the bed and have a go at it." Arabella mumbled. She then looked up quickly, forgetting she wasn't alone.

"Did I say that out loud?" Arabella said with wide eyes. Tommy raised his eyebrows with an amused look on his face.

"Did you take your meds?" Arabella asked, trying to change the subject. Tommy shook his head.

"Have you been sneaking into my house at night?" Tommy asked.

"No?" Arabella said
wondering what he meant.

"Because when I take my morphine, you stand at the foot of my bed at night, and you sing to me in Romani, while wearing nothing but leaves for clothes." Tommy said. Arabella froze.

"You sure your not on morphine right now Tommy?" Arabella asked concerned.

"No, Bell. Do you want to hear what happens next?" Tommy asked. Arabella shook her head slowly with wide eyes.

"Yeah, me neither. That's why I poured the medicine away." Tommy said. The room was silent for a moment.

"Can you get me Charles?" Tommy asked. Arabella nodded and quickly walked off.

She walked off into the kitchen, witnessing a beautiful scene. Charlie sat on the counter giggling.
"Charlie what's this? Is that your nose?" Finn said tapping Charlie's nose making him giggle. Charlie reach a hand out to Finn's nose.

"No this ones mine. Get your own one pal." Finn joked tickling the boy.

Arabella heart fluttered. She walked up to him hugging him from behind.