My Alpha Mate Rejected Me

Chapter 3

Luz P.O.V

After me and boys got back to school from McDonald's and I decided that I would tell them of going with me to show Derek and his friends around, but not right now I rather tell them in my house. I know them perfectly and they will be piss that I'm gonna show complete stranger around town by my self.

I sit in my last class waiting for the damn bell to ring so I could get out of here. I can't help but think back to Derek and his little group of friends. There's just something about them make me trust them and feel comfortable around, the thing is I bearly know them. I'm thoughts are interrupted when I hear the bell ring meaning that schools over. I gather my things and walk out of class toward my locker. As get closer to reaching my locker I see adrian and bryan leaning on each side of locker. I wonder how they get here before me if my class isn't really that far from It.

"How is it that you guys get here before me if my class isn't really that far." I said to them while put my combination in and opening my locker.

"You walk slow so yea and if we don't get here before you we won't get a ride home." Bryan said looking at me as I put my things in my locker. I close my locker and turb around to look at them.

"Why don't guys ask one of your other friends to give you a ride." I said as I began to walk to the schools entrance with both Bryan and Adrian at each side of me.

"We dont want them to gives us a ride we want you to give us a ride." Bryan told me before holding the schol door open. We walk out the school and make our way to my car.

"Thanks, and why is that." I him as I look for my car keys. I swaer I gotta clean my bag u can't find anything in there. I stop what I'm doing and look at them waiting for them to answer me.

"Because we only let people we like drive us, but for its an exception cause we don't like at all." Adrian said to with a smile on his face. To be honest that hurt a bit, I guess they only hang out with me cause I'm the alpha' s daughter. I look down at the ground and began to look for my keys again. I find then and open the door and get in. I open the door for the guys and turn on my car. I don't say anything to them and back out the schools parking lot. As I'm driving I can't help wonder if my mate will like the way I am. Or will he reject me because I'm not like most girls. Just thinking about it brings pain to my chest. I shake that thought away and concentrate on the road. Within minutes were in my house. I grab my things and get out my car. I make sure my car is locked and start walking to my house. Before I reach the door I a fell two pair of arms hugging me.

"We dont like you because we love you, always have always will, never forget that okay." Adrian tells me before giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smile at them as I try to blick the tears away.

"Of course your the sister we never had, you mean every thing to us Luz that why we're so protective of you we wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Now its Bryan how gives me a kiss on my other cheek. I couldn't help but to be happy.

"And I love you guys too and thanks for taking care of me." I get out of there arms and turn them to give them a hug as well. I kiss both of them on the cheek and drag them to my house. We walk in the living room to see my dad on the couch watching Tv. I walk to my dad and give him a hug.

"Hey honey, boys how was school."

"Good, you know the usual." I said as I make my way to the kitchen were I'm guessing my mom is at. And I stand corrected, she there cooking like almost every after noon after school. I go behind her and was about to scare her when she said.

"How was school honey sweety." She turns arouns with a smile on her face and reaches out to give me a hug.

"Good, what you cookin." I said as I turn the hug as well.

"I was thinking of pasta, but I dont know what to make."

"What if we order pizza we haven't had that in awhile andd it's Friday. "

"Well then pizza it is I'll order it, but what do I get."

"Um, get...... pepperoni, jalapeno, get some cheese sticks, and buffalo wing's". Some of you may think thatvi eat alot well yea I do. I love food it's like my other half.

"Alright go put your things away, I'll when the pizza gets here." Nodded my head and walked out the kitchen back to the living room where my dad and the boys were sat watching TV.

"Dad me and the boys will be in my room, oh and my mom is gonna order pizza." I said as I go towards Adrian and Bryan getting their arms, pulling them with me toward to stair to my room.

"Alright sweety, we'll call you guys down stairs when the food get here." We nod our head as we continue to go up the stairs. When we reach the top we head to my room. I open my door to my room and walk in with the guys behind me. I walj to my bed and lay, soon enough Adrian and Bryan join me laying on each side of me. We lay their looking at the ceiling in silence, until I decide to talk.

"Hey guys I wanted to tell you something, but before I do promise me you guys won't get mad especially you Adrian." I said sitting up and turn so I'm looking at them.

"Why do you need us to promise you we wont get mad especially Adrian, what did you do, it cant be that bad can it."

"Please I'll tell you, but I need you guys to promise me please." I know them good enough to know that they will be piss for what I going to do tomorrow.

"Okay we promise not to get that mad." They said together forcing a smile on their face knowing that what I was going to say next wouldn't be go. Sometimes I wish they wouldn't be so overprotective of me if only that day didn't happen.

"You guys remember how we were in McDonalds and there was the guy named Derek that was with his buddies." They nod there heads, but frowning not knowing why I was bringing them up.

"Well when I was um, talikng to Derek I found out that their new around here and um, well they want someone to show them around." I said nervously hoping they wouldn't get angry which I know won't happen.

"Wait so what does that have to do with you or with us." I stay quite waiting for them to understand and It surely doesn't take Bryan to understand.

"Wait you mean to say is that you offered to show them around, by yourself, with complete stranger's." I nodded my head quickly already sensing the anger radiating off from them.

"Luz what the hell is wrong with you, you know better than to do that and especially to talk to stranger who you bearly know." Adrain said getting of the bed and standing in front of me. To be honest this was irritating me. Why can't they understand me for once I was trying to be nice.

"Guys will you please calm down, you guys act like if I'm a little kid I'm not little anymore I can take care of myself and you guys know that perfectly." I said to them looking at them seriously.

"Besides who said anything about going alone with them, you guys didn't let my finish saying what I was saying.

I pause making sure their listening to me.

"That's why I wanted to ask you guys if you would go with me to show them around please." I said hoping they would. They both look at each other talking through mind link. When I try to listen to what their saying I noticed that they've blocked me out so I wouldn't hear what there saying. They nod their head and turn to look at me.

"Fine, but we'll be with you the whole time to take care of you, and to make sure they don't try anything got it." I nod my head quickly happy they would go with me. I stand on my bed and jump towards them giving them both a hug. I can't help to wonde if their overprotective of for what happen a few years ago. Why can't they see that, what happen wasn't their fault.

"Are you guys overprotective of me for what happen a few years ago in the woods and I want the truth." After I said that I felt their bodies stiffen. I look up at then and see them both nod their heads. I can't help but get angry at them. We've been over this plenty of time and I always told them it wasn't their fault but they never listen. If only I had listen to them in the first place what happen that night wouldn't have happen.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter
I'll try to update soon again. Please vote, comment, or follow