My Alpha Mate Rejected Me

Chapter 5

Luz P.O.V

After we finished eating me and the guys went back to room spending the rest of the day watching movie's. Yet I still couldn't stop thinking about Sebastian coming to the party. Would he talk to me? Would he ignore me and pretend I wasn't their? So many thoughts going through my head I couldn't get rid of. Would we go back to being best friends if I told him the truth of what really happened.

My thought are interrupted by Adrian who was looking at me and asked

"So tomorrow we're gonna show the guys from McDonald's around town." He aaid looking uneasy about tuat idea.

"Yea. But just for while so like they know how to get arpund town." Now it was Bruan's turn to talk.

"Okay just as long as me and Adrian are with you the whole time. There's just something about those guys that I don't like. "

"Why they seem pretty nice to me." And it was true they didn't look like the type of boy that would cause trouble.

"They might look nicevtoo you. Did you know that the Derek dude and the other to tan guys were rogues." Adrian said looking serious. I was shocked I didnt known, how would I know if I haven't shifted yet.

"No I didn't, but if there rogue's them why didn't you guys kick them out of our territory. To say I was confused as why they didn't do anything if they were rogues. No rogues was allowed in our territory or in any other.

"Before they enetered our territory they asked the Alpha for permission saying they were just passing by and would stay here for a few days and the Alpha granted them permission as long as they didn't cause any trouble." Bryan said the last part sounding angry that my dad had let them in out territory. I get why he was angry, he didn't really liked rogues not that anyone did but he kinda hated them after this mom was attacted and killed by a rogue. He was so sad when they told him he would bearly talk to anyone. To say his fatjer was worser than him after Bryans mom was his mate.

"We're just gonna show them around guys just calm down nothings going to happen okay. Let just go to sleep I'm tired okay Goodnight guys" I said going up to Bryan and Adrian giving them both a goodnight kiss on the cheek. I lay down and pull the blanket up to cover my body. Bryan kisses me in my left cheek lays on the left side of me on the bed. Then Adrian kisses my right cheek and lays down on the right side of me on the bed. I slowly start to fall asleep with both my best friends on each side of me.

Sorry guys for not updating sooner alot of things been going on so I really didn't have time. Hope you enjoy tjis chapter
Vote, comment, or follow until next time