So, this is our Fate?

"You're not the type to just disappear!! A topsy-turvey world is what an adventurer craves!!" A male voice rang in the head of a purple haired man, his ears began to ring. "...yeah, I'll be back, no matter what. After all, I'm... Sinbad, High King of the Seven Seas!" his own voice spoke in his mind.

He gradually opened his eyes. "Where... am I?" The man whispered, throwing an arm over his eyes to shield them from the bright light that seeped through closed curtains. He slowly got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "What just... what was that...?-" the sound of doors slamming open made the purple haired man look up in confusion. "Sinbad- Ah, you're already awake, quickly get dressed. There's something approaching from the North!" A white haired man informed him, swiftly helping Sinbad get his clothes on.

The white haired man grabbed Sinbad's shirt and dragged him along. "Ja'far... I just had the weirdest of dreams..." Sinbad trailed off. Ja'far looked back at the purple haired man. "Another... nightmare" he said, turning away quickly, Ja'far stopped as he saw the other generals waiting for him.

"Drakon, take your soldiers to the North, Pisti, can you fly up and see if you can get a better view of the attackers approaching? Sharrkan, you go with Yamraiha and protect her while she fixes the barrier. Spartos, you take your soldiers to the East and Masrur can take the South. I'll take Sinbad with me to see if we can find the assassin hiding here." Ja'fars eyes get darker, no emotion can be seen as Sinbad looked into his eyes.

"Let's go." Sinbad said, startling the Others who didn't notice his presence. Sinbad started walking back in the direction he came from, not waiting for Ja'far. Only a few moments had passed before Sinbad heard it. The horrified screams of his people. Turning so slightly, glancing over his shoulder, his eyes widened in shock. Turning around to completely face the direction of this tragedy. The barrier had failed.

Fire spread through the sky, as the fire raced towards where sinbad was, he raised his hand "My servant of Rule and Submission. Take shelter within me-" the fire stops. Everything. Stops. It's as if everyone and everything was frozen in time. Sinbad glanced over at Ja'far, who too, had been trapped in time. Sinbad walked down towards the huge fire that had almost reached the town.

Sinbad looked down, his hair covering his eyes. "Transform my body into that of a great Sorcerer!" He yelled, looking up at the sky. His body lit up, the light soon fading to reveal Sinbad in his Focalor Djinn equip. Sinbad wasted no time, stomping a foot to the ground breaking the pavement. He flew up into the sky and frantically looked around. That's when he met a pair of hazel eyes.

The stranger walked closer "so this is..." Sinbad recognised this person, for it was his younger self at the age of 14. The younger version of sinbad began to morph, turning into his 16 year old self "...all we get" His younger self finished.

"What... what are you?" Sinbad lifted his arms up, prepared for whatever this being will throw at him. "So this is all we get. So this is all we get. So this is all we get." His younger self repeated over and over. Coming to a stop, his younger self began to melt away. Turning into a bright white light. "All this pain and suffering... only to survive for the next wave to come through and take everything away" it finally settled on a form. It was like looking into a mirror. It was Sinbad, but he looked different. This Sinbad was surrounded by rukh and he was transparent. "What are you?" Sinbad frowned, not liking what was happening.

The only thing Sinbad saw before he started to fall was the other Sinbad smiling. Pain ran through every part of his body, his djinn equip was being torn away by some unknown force. Sinbad had no time to use another djinn equip, he twisted and turned in the air. Falling straight through the fire, he couldn't feel his face being burnt off. The pain was too much. The ground underneath him crumbled as he hit the solid earth.

Sinbad could no longer open his eyes. "This... is the tragic fate that we have fallen victim to" a voice just like Sinbads says. Sinbad felt the life drain from him. He relaxed himself, falling deeper into this lonely darkness as he waited for his parents to greet him on the other side.

—————————————————————

"Sinbad, Sinbad wake up!" Sinbad's eyes shot open and he jumped from where he was laying. "What happened, where is everyone!?" Sinbad yelled. Looking around, tears threatening to fall. "Did you have another nightmare?" Ja'far said, looking at his King's horrified face. "We're all here" a blue haired man reassured him. The Generals were shocked to see their King like this. Sinbad looked at all the Generals and layed back down.

They were all there, all of them. Sinbad smiles, laughing off the previous feeling he had in his dream. He threw an arm over his eyes, not wanting them to see him crying. "I just had a... terrible... Nightmare" Sinbad said, rolling over. He then slowly opened his eyes... to be greeted by his burnt corpse. Sinbad jumped up stepping back. "I... I JUST WISH THIS GOD DAMNED NIGHTMARE WOULD END!!!!" And so it did... he smiled at the blackness clouding his vision. "I'm done..." he said bluntly. Falling to the ground. Letting the darkness consume him. Slipping away, never to awake again...

——————————————————————————————————————————

Authors note: I really hope you guys liked this, I'll be writing more of these in my own time and will draw short comics/ art for these stories. If this eventually gets a lot of views I look forward to seeing someone make some art for this. 😂