~4~

Hey so according to Wattpad statistics 40% of those who have viewed this story haven't voted- you maybe wanna tickle that vote button 😏😏 

⚠️ minor language⚠️

why am I here just to suffer I mumbled. It hadn't even been that long but I'm already sick of this at least the one girl is gone.

"Alright people let's get on to more questions," Austin clapped his hands, quieting the contestants. Nick was just sitting in silence staring into the abyss. Me too tbh. "Alright ladies say what you and Nick's first date would be. I zoned out when the others were talking so of they're date ideas were cute tbh. Can they just date me instead? No you're here for Nick and he is cute- "Y/N."

"Hi I'm here huh what." I said quickly this is fucking embarrassing kill me now god. 

"I asked date idea cmon man."

"Sorry sorry Austin running on no sleep but date idea hmmm hmmm. Just a stay in night gaming I guess. It's nicer to get to know people when they are doing something they like, shows the real side of them and I can make a mean microwave burrito. Plus fun stay in night of chaos? Yes please." A few of the girls giggled. Damn I really need to work on my wording cmonnnn. Austin asked a few more questions I think I answered pretty well. I'm just here for the ride.

"Eliminationnnn timeeeee," I tensed it bit my posture becoming straighter. I'm nervous to be eliminated I know I'm only here for a favour but I'm getting competitive? No these girls are gorgeous sure some of them are annoying but im rooting for them. 3 names were called. "Minx. Sam. And Caprice. Eventually Sam was officially eliminated.

"Alright well it was nice to meet you Nick" she seemed sweet and she chose love, yes she was quiet but cute. Starting to think this man has no taste.

A/N

Sorry its so short I haven't been updating and I wanted to give y'all something 

BYE ITS BEEN A YEAR LMAOW hey lol

===============