~2~

Hey so according to Wattpad statistics 40% of those who have viewed this story haven't voted- you maybe wanna tickle that vote button 😏😏 

⚠️Language⚠️

I woke to an awful ringing in my ear. I definitely shouldn't have stayed up last night, but I couldn't help it I wanted to know who this Sapnap person is and binge-watched all his videos (not that there was a lot of videos on his channel) I roll over in bed to grab my phone charging on my bedside table. I had a load of notifications from Twitter.

~Twitter~

Austin @AustinOnTwitter • September 24

Due to sickness, @/y/u/n will be replacing Dakota [random name lolol] in Sapnap's Love or Host at 4 pm (EST) tonight

Be there to show her and all the other girls support :)

💭 285 ♻️ 305 ❤️️ 14.5k 📤

|

|

|

|

| Y/n  @y/u/n • Sep 24

Woah y/n sounds so annoying 🙄 🙄 🙄

>|

>|
>|

>|

>| Austin @AustinOnTwitter • Sep 24

I know and maybe if she hurries she could clean her room in time for

the show

>>|

>>|
>>|

>>|

>>| Y/n @y/u/n • Sep 24

fuck you Austin
>>|

>>|
>>|

>>|

>>| BadBoyHalo @SaintsofGames • Sep 24

Language </3

~realife~

I look up from my phone and stared at the alarm clock in front of me. 2:57  it read. I should probably organize my room like Austin said I mean I have only a little over an hour to do so. I need to get my sleep schedule fixed or at least get things done when I'm awake I hadn't even started my homework that was due 2 days ago. sigh, why did I choose psychology as a major? I get up from my bed and start shoving the clothes on the floor under my bed. As soon as I got most things under my bed I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "C'mon in," I say continuing to clean.

"Woah you're actually cleaning your room? What did you do with the real y/n" I look up and glare at my beautiful roommate, Lacy, standing in the doorway.

"Good morning Lacy," you groan falling back onto your bed.

"Girl, it's 3 in the afternoon..."

I yawn, "You know my schedule."

She chuckles "Yeah I do, anyways what with this?" She holds up Austin's tweet from earlier.

"Just some stupid favor," I say tidying up my bed.

"Is that why you're cleaning your room? For a stupid favor? Or because you want to find love~" I shoot her a glare "Oh cmon you could use a partner, you really need some love in your life." she jokes.

"I could live without a boyfriend or significant other,"

"I'm not saying you couldn't I'm just saying id be good to see you in a relationship. I feel bad for you having to third-wheel me and Ben all the time," Ben was Lacy's boyfriend of 2 years, they had met in high school and started dating senior year. Ben was a little shy but nice he had always invited her if they were to hang out and had offered me advice once when I was crying over guys. Lacy walked over and collapsed next to me on my just neatly made bed, "plus he's cute and a gamer~" she pokes me.

You blush and pick up the pillow next to you and shove it in her face, "Oh shut up!"

She chuckles, "Anyways you have about 20 minutes, and you're definitely not going to wear that" she points down at the oversized sweatshirt I hadn't changed out since I took a shower 3 days ago.

"Uhhhh, I don't know? I was thinking of wearing that," you point to an outfit hanging in your closet. It was a short blue cropped tanktop and whitish sweatpants with grey speckles.

"I absolutely love it you should wear this cardigan with it too," she shuffles through your closet a bit and pulls out a blue ribbed cardigan almost the same color as the tank top you picked out.

"Cute.. wait how did you know I had that?" you raise one eyebrow at her.

"Um well, I may have borrowed it once or twice or a few times." You sigh shaking your head, "Oh wait here," She quickly runs out of the room and comes back crashing next to you on your bed. Out of breath, She hands you a clear cup with an iced coffee in it, "I went and got you coffee this morning... you were obviously asleep so I kept it in the fridge for you!"

"I- thank you, marry me please,"

"Hahaha I would but don't you have a date soon," She winks at you and gets up from your bed, "and you should probably clean your room for real! I can see the clothes under your bed." She laughs on her way out.

"Wha-" you look down blushing and see a sleeve peeking out of the bed frame. "Maybe tomorrow..." you shove the sleeve back under the bed and get up, walking over to your desk. 'From what I can see it looks like It was never dirty. I think?'  You turn on your LED wall lights to y/f/c and log onto your pc. Looking up at the clock above your desk, it read 3:55. You sigh and lean back in your chair, taking a sip from your iced coffee, you join the call.

~instagram~

{just imagine this is you 😺}

Liked by Austinshow, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, and 4,796 others

@/y/u/n - 8 minutes ago

Ready for this love or host thing 🤠🤠

|

|> @/austinshow: you better be 🤡

|>> @/y/u/n: don't you have a show to host- 🤭

|

|>  @/badboyhalo: goodluck you little muffin ❤️

|>> @/y/u/n: awh ty bad ily <33

|>>>@/badboyhalo: ❤️

A/N

not me writing this at midnight-

======================

Edited December 23rd (1)

word count: 901

======================