chapter2: I am sorry

I lift right after, I said that to my brother, he figures it was me, not that I am surprised that he did. I knew he would that was why I let him see me and hear me, I hope he can forgive me. I was hoping to see him alone but I guess not. Zhane was there I hope he can be there for my brother more than I can right now.

"Zhane thank you for being there for Andros for me, I am sorry"

Starla left the planet right after saying that. she was hoping to finally finish this war so everyone can have peace. but she knows this war will never end unless she uses an attack that not only puts her in a coma but will put this war on hold for 7 years or more until there are more power rangers to help finish it. The rangers never know she was ever there and never will but Starla did send a video for Andros and Zhane to watch alone without the others there to see or hear.

"Andros, Zhane are you there"

"yes, we are Deca, what do you need"

"I have a video that was sent to the Megaship that is for you two only"

"ok, I and Zhane are on our way"

Andros and Zhane return to the megaship to see the video

Andros and Zhane return to the megaship to see the video. Andros and Zhane walk into the main control room.

 Andros and Zhane walk into the main control room

"Deca play the video please"

"yes Andros"

/hi brother I am sorry to say this but by the time you get this, I will have used my final attack. I am sending this to you so you can come to find me and place my body in a cryogenic tube. my final attack is very dangerous to use. It will leave me in a coma and hold off the enemy for 7 years or more, I never figured it out. But I will tell you, my dear brother, I will always love you. I am so very sorry to have left this way but have Deca track my Morpher. thank you, Zhane for being there for him, Zhane I hope I can trust you that you will be there for him now more than ever. Promise me one thing,  Andros and Zhane that you will never put those's Morpher down until this war is truly over/

"Andros it is ok, Deca track her Morpher NOW"

"yes Zhane tracking Starla's Morpher now"

Zhane saw how Andros was and know it was hurting him more than ever to know his own sister is now in a coma and that the enemy was being held off by his sister's final attack as long as it can. Andros not knowing what to do was hoping it was all a lie but he knows it is not a lie Starla never knows how to lie because of all the training she had. Starla was very strong and no one could defeat her in battle. she was even stronger with Zhane and Andros fighting with her but without them, Starla can hold her own alone and still win.

"but to think she could not fight this one alone, it meant she was either injure or weaken, but I really don't know"

"Andros come on let get the cryogenic tube ready ok"

"ok but can we have it where the others don't find it like before"

"sure"

so Zhane and Andros went and got the cryogenic tube ready for Andros's sister when they find her to put her in it. Zhane sent Andros to bed so he can rest and Zhane stayed awake to keep an eye out for Starla's location. Zhane then dozes off and on the console and dreams about the day that he asked Starla to be his wife when they were just 17. (in my book they marry young) Zhane was so happy that Starla said yes and was even happier that Andros had accepted their love for each other.

"Zhane ..... ZHANE"

"what huh what"

"Zhane I have Starla's location"

"oh thanks, Deca"

"Zhane the others are on board."

Zhane told the others that he and Andros were leaving the Megaship in a few hours and that they will not for a while so to keep the ship safe and to make sure it was clean or he will be very mad.

"Have you guys notice zhane and Andros are acting weird" \tj\
*Yeah they are but they must have a reason lets them be ok*<Carlos>

the rangers were that Andros and zhane were silent about whatever they are hiding but the rangers know better than to ask them but then they will be butting into their privacy and they refuse to do that because it is very wrong to do it. so Carlos and TJ went to the bridge and run some checks when they came across a video message that was for Andros and Zhane.

"um guys come here"

"what is it TJ"

"Come an look at what I found"

The others came over and had tj play the mystery video. What happened next scared them. Zhane had just walked in to find them watching the video message from Starla. He did not know what to do he was frozen in his spot trying to move but he couldn't move at all.

"Guys I didn't know Andros had another sister but this one seems to had not wanted us to know do you think Andros and Zhane will be mad that we found this by accident"

Zhane just about fell when he felt an arm wrap around his waist. Zhane looks at who cot him it was Andros he must have just walked up behind him when Carlos said that.

"Don't worry zhane they were bound to find out on their own anyway I guess this was easier then I thought it would be, plus it was by accident"

Andros laughs at how they found out and just helps zhane to a chair and sat down across from him and talks to him while the others try to figure out how to explain to them that was an accident that they found it. Andros waves at them to come over.

"We are so sorry we were not trying to found that please forgive us"

"Don't worry about it, you were bound to find out about her. I was just hoping you would have found out, later on down the line. but I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later"

The others ask Andros about Starla but Andros says he will explain later because he and zhane have to go do something first. out of nowhere the scream turns on and on the scream, there is Starla singing a song.