Chapter 10

Billies pov

After me and Finn caught up alittle bit everyone went outside to make a fire.

Finneas was the first one to start the conversation "soo how did you survive out there Ace?" He asked.

"Well I'm too stubborn to die." We all laugh at that

I sit down next to Y/n but the fire is small so we don't draw any attention to ourselves so it's still really cold. I put my head on Y/n shoulder and I feel her tense up a little and then relax. Hmm do I have that effect on her? That's when I had an amazing idea.

"Y/n?" I ask quietly so only she can hear.

"Yea?" She asked.

"Can I sit on your lap this log hurts?" I say with a slight smirk when she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Um I- I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back" she said to everyone. I laugh at her because she doesn't want me to sit in her lap.

"Bil why would you do that!" Finn says laughing because he saw the whole thing.

"I just wanted to see what she would say" I laugh with him.

*SNAP*

I jump and pull out my gun. "Hello?" I walk to the woods line to see if I can see anyone.

*click click*

I think I'm being led into a trap. I turn around "Fin- wait what where the hell are you Fin?" Where the hell is he. He was just behind me.

I walk around to try to find my way back because ya know I got lost because it's dark now.

*click...click click*

What the fuck.

Where am I.

WHO KEEPS CLICKING.

"Hello-" before I could get another word out I'm on the ground face down. "HEY GET THE HELL OFF ASSHOLE" I yell at the person holding me down.

"Calm down princess I just need you to stay quiet so I can get the Commander to come after you." Some harsh voice said.

"I don't know a fucking Commander so let me the hell go you bum!" I yell at him what kinda Commander would I know?

He pushes harder on my neck with his knife. "Tell me where Y/n is or I'm going to make you beg me to kill you!" He yells and it makes me flinch I've always hated yelling. I start to shake what the hell is he talking about Y/n for?

"HEY!" I look over to see Y/n standing infront of us with wide eyes.

"Well well well look who came to save the Princess, her knight." He laughed at his own joke. "Knights always die to the dragon Y/n."

"Yea well your holding my princess hostage is going to make killing you fun." My princess

He pulls me up to my feet and presses harder on my neck. I feel cold liquids going down my neck.

"One step and I slit her throat. DONT. FUCKING. MOVE." He yells at her.

"Come on Landon we can work something out." She says putting her sword down. She has knifes in her boot.

"Awe why are you protecting her. Do you love her?" My eyes go wide and meet hers.

"Land-" she gets cut off by him pushing the knife harder.

"Landon please!" She begs

"ANSWER MY QUESTION Y/N DO YOU LOVE HER DOES SHE KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS DOES SHE KNOW YOU HAVE A D-" he gets cut off by Finneas shooting him. I was about to fall till I felt strong arms around me. I was shaking from how much was going on all I could hear was Y/n telling me to breath.

In

Out

In

Out

Y/n pov

Dick. That's what he is he's a dick he almost told her what if he did would she think differently of me. No. Maybe. I pick her up and keep telling her to breath she's shaking like a leaf. Fuck I'm dumb.

We get back to the cabin and I lay her down on her bed.

"Hey can we talk?" Finn asked me

"Uh yea" I led him to the porch

"What secret are you hiding Y/n?"

"I- um promise you won't tell B she might think differently of me and I really don't want that..." I say looking down at my feet.

"Depends will this secret affect her in anway?" He asked.

"Um depends if we uh. Never mind about that it's just I- um I have a um iwasbornwithamalepart." I said really fast.

"What did you say I didn't understand that." He laughed softly.

"I have a male part" I say softly and looking at my shoes finding them very interesting.

"Ok and you think that would make Billie think differently of you?" I says

I only nod.

"You care about her don't you." I look up at him like he's dumb. "Well yea I was begging my ex not to kill her." I say with a duh tone.

"Well I won't tell her but you will have to." He says.

"Yea I know but let's go help her with her neck." I say and walk back inside and clean her cut.

I'm falling.

———————————————————————————

A/n

This sucked anyways have a good day.