Chapter 15

Y/n pov

No no no no please. I get to the camp and see Billie sitting and smiling at me.

She smiles and says "so you do come when I yell?" I just look at her in disbelief.

"So your telling me I just ran that much for nothing." I say trying to catch my breath and down the water I had left.

"Awe can't run a little y/n?" She says getting up and coming over to me.

"No I can run along time." I state while she keeps walking towards me. She's not going to back me up.

She keeps walking towards me.

"You might wanna back up princess. I promise you don't wanna try." I laugh as she gets closer with a straight face.

"Then make me back up I don't see you doing anything about it y/n." She says and stops and just looks me dead in the eyes.

I got to walk around her and say "cute" but she grabs my arm with my face reflex I turn around and throw her on my shoulder. "You'll learn to listen to me huh?" All she does is hit my back but that's not going to stop me.

I get to the tents and put her inside with her cursing me under her breath. I go get the food in my back pack and put it over the fire. I hear slight movements from behind me but I ignore it because I know it's Billie.

"Hey b foods ready." I tell her but get no response.

"Billie?" I get up and go up to her tent only to hear Billie sleep talking or something she's mumbling something. I open her tent to see her in a ball with sweat dripping down her forehead.

I sit next to her and shake her to wake her up.

"Hey come on ba- Billie." Shit did almost call her baby. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Y- y/n?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

I put my hand on her cheek "yea B it's ok."

She slowly opens her eyes and starts to cry and instantly hugs me.

"I'm sorry I should have lashed out on you. I know you couldn't stop fin. You just tried helping and I almost pushed you away because of that I'm so sorry." She says in a whisper while sitting on my lap.

"Billie it's ok I know you really care about Finneas and I promise we will get him and Claudia back. I'll risk my life to get them back for you because I lo- I uh I will look out for you like he told me to." Shit I almost just said I loved her. Fuck fuck fuck fu-

My thoughts get cut off by Billie kissing my cheek. "Thank you y/n." I guess she was tired because she fell asleep right after she said that.

Well I can't movie now so I just lay down with Billie on top of me. Fuck um she needs to really stop moving so much. FUCK

I move her up a bit so she's not laying on my dick and shifting around. She grumbled in her sleep and slid back down.

Fuck I just moaned. Ok so if I could kill myself I would RIGHT NOW.

"B you got to get up." All I got back was a moan not a sexual moan but I tired moan but that does change that fact that it was sexy so of course it didn't help my boner.

"Bil get up." I say a little louder.

"I'm comfortable." And she shifted her self around even move. Is this girl really that oblivious.

I pick her up from her waist and lay her down.

She reached her hand out and said "please stay." And of course she begs.

I lay down with her and she turns towards me and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls herself to me.

"Goodnight daddy." She says into my ear so calmly. This bitch knew what she was doing. Hm I'll play along.

I turn her over and wrap my arms around her to which she pushes her ass against me and moves it slightly. This girl is going to be the death of me.

"Goodnight princess." I say and kiss the back of her neck and I see her tense at my action and with that I fall asleep to billies slow breath.

Fuck I'm falling in love with a girl in a zombie apocalypse. I really am a dumb ass.

———————————————————————————

A/n

Hi. I don't know if I should continue this but ya.