Tomarry |Ao3: Archive of Our Own|

Hello my fellow shippers, welcome to my rec list. Home for Tomarrymort shippers! Lol, enjoy! All these books can be found on ao3, I read them all on ao3(Archive of Our Own)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Full Circle by tetsurashian

Harry and Tom's souls are tied together. Which is why they're in this endless loop of rebirth. At some point, they stopped caring and just started fucking with people. (slightly crack AU w/ some seriousness) MoD!Harry, kinda soulmates!TMRHP SLASH M/M.

.

Lucifer by leontina (Leontina)

Harry is feeling lonely, so on a whim he decides to do a spell which claims to reveal a person's soulmate. Instead, Harry is taken back to the past, landing directly in Tom Riddle's lap!

.

A Different Reality by Ethe

Set in a reality where Harry was left to a muggle orphanage as a means of protection before his parents died. However he wasn't there long, he adopted a false name and grew up in much better circumstances. What will happen when he arrives in Britain?

.

Beggar to Beggar Cried by Lomonaaeren

Harry has been raised from the time he was five with full knowledge of what he was, a Horcrux, and how someday he would need to die to avenge his parents. Thus, when he finds Tom Riddle's diary in his second year, he recognizes it. Horcrux speaks to Horcrux, a game of persuasion and manipulation.

.

What We May Be by darklordtomarry (alarminghella)

The pureblood nobility are known as the Sacred 27 and they have ruled magical Britain without a monarch for centuries.
Lord Thomas Slytherin has appeared out of nowhere with a strong claim to the throne; he has aroused the interest of the nation, and of Harry Potter; A seventh year Slytherin who occasionally works as an information broker. Like everyone else Harry wants to know more about Lord Slytherin, but will he like what he discovers?

.

Bad Reputation by rightonthelimit

Being the Chosen One was so tiresome to Tom, so boring. The only one who seemed to see him for his potential was the Dark Lord known as Harry Potter.

.

Beautiful Crime by DandelionAdrian

Harry Potter was always destined to be Voldemort's Soulmate. No matter who he was then, or now.

.

the journey to happiness by cocothatkid

Turning his head, Harry stopped breathing all together and emerald eyes widened. Next to him, in bed was none other than Voldemort.

Resting on top of him was a teenager, he looked no older than 16, Voldemort had a protective hand on the teenager's back, who looked like he didn't have a care that he was sleeping on the dark lord! Had he gone crazy? Dark unruly curls with brunette highlights, tanned skin with an aristocratic nose and full pink lips. Harry's heartbeat had drastically picked up, he looked up at Voldemort before looking back down at the teenager.

They had the same nose! The unruly curls looked exactly like his! The same curl pattern and everything. The face structure looked like Voldemort's but much softer, the teenager scrunched his nose, and two dimples appeared before they disappeared as he relaxed. He was gorgeous. A perfect mixture between Voldemort and Harry.

.

aquila by TreacleTeacups

Harry holds a small baby in his arms. Harry is astounded. She's tiny. Barely the size of an otter.