Harrymort |Ao3: Archive of Our Own|

If you haven't seen, I have updated my last rec. I added new stories that I have found. This isn't really snakey voldie its like voldie in a Tom Riddle body :} (Most of them anyway..)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bleeding Love by TangoDancer

15 years ago, they sealed him away never to see the light again. Now that his innocence has been proven, they want him back, but what they find is a broken man. Will they manage to get over the secrets and get his trust back after all the pain?
(I'm tellin' you this right damn now, this is a absoulute master-peice. I would say this is my second favorite after Full Circle. Its LV|LM|HP, I'm tellin you, even if you dont like any of these ships, just try it out! I fell in love with this fic!)

.

Through the looking glass by partofforever (edvic)

"You think about me quite a lot, admit it, Harry. And fondly... most of the time."

In which Harry accidentaly brings his enemy back from the dead.

.

Mistake Rewritten by Isys Luna Skeeter (IsysSkeeter)

They just wished to find their mother. Harry just wanted to make sure they wouldn't get hurt. But the issue was... they weren't even supposed to be born yet. future HP/LV, mpreg.
(Anything by Isys!)

.

The Eye of the Storm by BelladonnaLee

In the dead of winter, the Dark Lord pays a visit to the precious treasure he has kept under lock and key in a gilded cage.

.

Cardiomyopathy by AislingSiobhan

[LV/HP] Voldemort has never lied to him before. Why would he start now? Harry reasoned that if Voldemort wasn't lying and Voldemort really loved him, then it was ok to love him back... Even if it meant the world had to burn. First they broke the world. Then he broke my heart. Slash. Manipulation (kinda). LV/HP. Violence. Char Death. AU from OotP. Non-con het. Draco deserves a warning of his own.

.

yebisu(葛城 ミサト) by slex (slexenskee)

For the record, Harry is only here for his time-travelling kids.

Voldemort can fuck off.

.

Ensnared by the Snake by ZoiAeras

The fate of those who share brother wands is not simple nor is it something to be taken lightly.

In order to prevent further bloodshed, Ollivander writes a letter to Lord Voldemort to explain what it means that he and Harry Potter share wand cores.

Perhaps...it is time for a change of Voldemort's plans, Harry has suddenly become far too valuable to kill...

.

Delphini Riddle by Anonymous

Delphini is nine years old when she decides Bellatrix Lestrange isn't her mother anymore, Harry Potter is.

.

A Fundamental Ingredient by stellanti_nocte

Voldemort, always in search of immortality, uses a ritual to transform himself into an immortal hybrid creature. However, one of the two creatures is a Veela and requires a mate. Voldemort decides that Bellatrix would be adequate for the position of his mate and sends a Death Eater to retrieve one of her hairs to complete the ritual. Unfortunately, his incompetent follower has accidentally gotten the wrong hair and the Dark Lord soon finds himself mated to Harry Potter.

.

Heir Apparent by MonsieurClavier

Demisexual Disaster vs. Bisexual Disaster. Fight!

Or, the one in which there is unintentional frottage, and Flopsy is the tiniest cock-blocker ever.

.

Hello Dr. Frankenstien by NeuroWriter14

Harry didn't know the bargain he made when he finally accepted Voldemort's offer to have his parents back. He didn't know how much more his life would change, and just how much he was bound to the person he should hate the most.

.

Elicio by amorphous_shadow

"Come..."

There it was again, sibilance soothing over his skin and drawing a sense of serenity out of him like he hadn't felt in months. It felt right, to hear it, the soft sigh of sound wrapping him in delightful, wonderful feeling.

"Come now, let us be complete..."

.

Pig For Slaughter by Weirdling

The little boy, Harry, was lonely. The abuse that the boy dealt with the Dursleys for years took a toll on his heart at a young age; it made him wish for a connection, with someone, anyone. To just accept him, maybe even love him. Well, as the old saying goes.

Be careful what you wish for.

.

Yours in Sickness by Marwana

When Harry starts to get sick, the only one who can save him is his worst enemy.

.

A Snake Named Voldemorr by estalita11

After being turned into a snake and unable to change back, Lord Voldemort is forced to turn to the only other living Parselmouth, Harry Potter. After making a deal, Harry agrees to help the Dark Lord return to his human form. SLASH HP/LVTMR