Chapter 21

A few weeks later.

I was officially done with Tyshawn's ass. I tried calling him a few times and at first it'll ring out and then it would just get sent straight to voicemail, he was really playing games and I wasn't here for it. On the other hand I started talking to Romey more and he was a funny ass guy. He's been trying to link but I keep on flopping whenever he would ask.

I was just getting off work, before clocking out I started my truck up so it'll be warmed up by the time I reached outside. After helping close the office I walked over to my truck, locked my doors and checked my phone.

Romey- I'm having a get together later Pop out.

Me - send the addy

Romey- 0445 west Hempstead.

Me- Aight. I'll think about it.

Romey - yo stop playing with me. I want to see you🥺😂

Me- I'll think about it stink. 🙃

Romey- I'll deadass pull up on you stop playing

Me - good luck finding me sir.

He didn't respond back but my phone did begin to ring as I pulled off towards my house. I answered through the Bluetooth of my truck without even checking to see who it was

" yes Romey " I asked smiling. I just knew it was him he always called if he didn't want to text back.

" who the fuck is that ?" Ty asked

" what you want Tyshawn ?" I asked a little annoyed.

" damn you don't fuck with me anymore"

" no nigga I don't fuck with the Games you're playing. I don't have time for your shit Tyshawn"

"Come link me. I miss you "

" you didn't hear shit I just said "

" I heard you, I just want to talk to you in person "

"Where are you ?"

" I'm at my crib, I'll send you the location"

" mhm" i said hanging up as I pulled into my driveway.

I was surprised to see my mom in the living room once I walked on.

" hey ma"

" hey bri, how was work ?"

"It was fine I'm tired"

" you have plans tonight ?" She asked

" yea "

" okay" she said unpausing her show

I walked into the bathroom stripping out of my work clothes. After showering and drying off I put on my lotion and deodorant and found a matching lace bra and panty set before getting dressed. I sprayed perfume on myself before grabbing my coat and heading out.