Chapter 4

Quick Author's note before the chapter begins: I would like to dedicate this chapter to @bakushoe2 and @Sunas_Weed

You guys are so sweet, what the fuck. Y'all made me wanna write more tonight lol.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3

Anyone else who came from tiktok, I love you. Let me know, and i'll dedicate a chapter to you ❤️
—————

"Would you like to come in?" I ask Suna.

He nods his head and walks into my apartment.

I close the door and guide him toward my room.

"This apartment is absolute shit." He chuckles from behind me.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm moving out."

Suna closes the door to my room and looks around with pure disappointment.

"Why aren't you done packing?"

I sheeply smile and scratch the back of my neck.

"I fell asleep."

"You're an idiot."

He begins to walk around toward my closet and brings out some sweats and a hoodie.

"Here, you can wear this today. Did you shower yet?"

I look at him in disbelief. What the hell is he doing?

I start to laugh.

Suna turns and looks at me with a weird expression. He tends to make these faces at me a lot.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's cute, you came in here and started to boss me around like you were my dad or something."

He turned around.

"I would never want to be your dad"

You gasp. "Am I that bad?" You chuckle.

He doesn't respond.

You grab the clothes you were given and head into the bathroom.

You do your daily cleansing regime: shower, brush your teeth, and wash your face.

When you were about to put on some clothes, you facepalm yourself for forgetting to bring in some new underwear and a bra.

You panic and ponder on how you were going to go out and get something new.

Should you just put the clothes on, go get the underwear, come back and put it on?

You decided that would be better than standing in front of Suna with just a towel on.

You quickly put on the hoodie and the sweats, grateful that you weren't wearing anything skin tight.

You open the door and see Suna packing your clothes into boxes and overall, your room is looking more empty.

You smile at his kindness.

You walk over to your dresser and pull out a pair of underwear and a bra for the day and head back into the bathroom.

You come back out after you put it on and head into your room.

You walk over to Suna and start a conversation as you pull the clothes out of your dresser to pack it into the box of clothes Suna started on.

"Thank you for helping me." you say.

He ignores you again.

"You know, you don't have to be a dick. A simple 'you're welcome' would suffice."