Epilouge

It's now the end of the semester and you and Suna have been going strong ever since you confessed to him at the park.

You two developed a much more realistic relationship. Gone was the overly clingy side of both of you—the honeymoon phase of the relationship is wearing off and now you see Suna as someone you could spend the rest of your life with.

Sure, it was still your first year of college. You and Suna were still really young, but your relationship with Suna is special.

You snap out of your thoughts as you received a text from Suna.

Rin ❤️
okay babe, you ready?

Suna wanted to do something special for me, so here now I was alone in the park.

Me
Yes, what do I do?

Rin ❤️
where we first met, you'll find a bottle. in the bottle, a note. from there, you're no longer able to contact me (unless it's an emergency or you really need help cause i know your memory gets kind of hazy lol) but seriously, try to not ask for help. i'll see you soon. i love you

Me
I love you too, Rin, see you soon.

You look around the park.

Where we first met?

Maybe the picnic tables after you were introduced to him and twins?

You walk toward the benches, keeping your eyes open for a bottle placed around.

You continued to look around before you realized there was no bottle.

You start to think harder.

The first place we met?

As if a lightbulb went off in your head, you remembered the very first night you two met.

You tend to forget because you couldn't see Suna's face that well, but Suna always remembers.

You start to walk on the opposite side of the park, toward to open grass and there you found a glass bottle.

Right around where I was laying. I can't believe he thought I was a dead body.

You laugh to yourself. Thinking back to that moment, you wouldn't have thought that at the end of the year, you would be in love with the stranger you referred to as a creep.

You pick up the bottle and open it. Out came a rolled up piece of paper.

You unravel the paper and see Suna's barely legible hand writing on the paper.

Again, you chuckle to yourself.

Head to our favorite parking spot. There your chauffeur awaits.

Chauffeur?

You start to smile at the idea of one or the twins waiting for you to find the car.

You walk toward the parking lot, first seeing if you see any cars that were familiar.

You didn't, but you were positive you knew which car was for you.