《1》

Oakley was laying around their dark room as always, debating on whether to get their day started or not. They decided to do so, and they did what they usually did. After they were done getting ready to watch youtube and talk to countless online friends, they put on their headphones. Per usual, they opened Spotify, and turned on some swag Mindless Self Indulgence tunes.

They hummed along to "Witness" while searching the kitchen. They decided not to eat, nothing out of the ordinary for them. When they sat down at the dinner table, preparing to talk to one of their friends Sarah about something funny, suddenly their front door busted open. Who kicked it down, you may be asking? Well, it was none other than the  god himself, Jimmy Urine.

"Dont worry little Ms. Bullshit, the Jimmy has arrived!" Screamed the man. He made a reference to one of his own songs? How..unbelievable stupid.

Oakley quickly took the headphones off, staring at Jimmy. They were shocked, to say the least. Well, ofcourse they were shocked. THE Jimmy Urine just showed up out of nowhere, made a reference to one of his songs, and busted down their  front door. "What. The. Fuck." Oakley asked, feeling overwhelmed at how incredibly hot Jimmy was.

Let's all face it, Jimmy IS hot. Everything about him made Oakley act like a wild dog. Litterally. Oakley started TEARING SHIT UP! Jimmy had said almost nothing, just T-Posing at Oakley's front door.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I'm leaving this here for now, I'm writing part two right now 😳
-Oakley