Modo, Vinnie And Throttle

Vinnie was the first to suggest talking about there favourite kinks and fetitshes. Modo's fetish is pleasing his partners and Vinnie's is the same but, with impact play. For Stoker it's daddy. Now for Throttle, it's a daddy Dom caring, with spanking and passionate sex kink. But Vinnie and Modo don't know that. Stoker on the other hand, knows about his little secret. Vinnie or Modo had no clue.

"So..."

"Vinnie, no."

Vinnie sighed. "Look it's fine if you have a fetish or a kink. As long as it's not dangurous and life threatening." He said. "Vinnie. I do not have a fetish or a kink. Can we please just drop it?" Throttle asked. "Throttle come on. Not one?" Throttle sighed in frustration. "I like to be top... Happy?" "I mean besides being top?" Vinnie asked. "Actually... You've always been top. For us anyway. Me and Modo switch with each other all the time but when you are apart of it, YOU are never bottom for us. Not even in a three way. We never fucked you..." Throttle freezes.

"Well... Uh..." Was all he can say. Vinnie crossed his arms. "Throttle..." "I... I..." Vinnie smiled. "So to the relationship of the conversation... I want-no-we want to top you next time." Throttle had a look of horror on his face. "Oh for fuck sake Throttle! You are never bottom!" "I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. BOTTOM. VINCENT!" He yelled. "Throttle-" "End of discussion, Vinnie." "Throttle-" "END! OF! DISCUSSION!" He demanded, and left pissed off.

Vinnie rubbed his face in irritation and Modo walked in. "I heard..." Modo started. He kissed him on the cheek. "I heard you arguing with him." He said and put an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. "We really need to get him to talk to us." Vinnie said upset. Modo nodded in agreement.

He kissed Vinnie and then hugged him while he cried. "It's okay baby." "I just want him to know that we love him and..." "I know. I know baby." Modo said. Late at night, Throttle had came back and headed to bed. The same bed they all sleep in. Modo and Vinnie walked in there bedroom and Throttle was on his side on the couch in the bedroom. "Throttle..." Modo said.

Throttle turned over to face him. "Yeah...?" "About eirlier..." Throttle jumped up. "No, no, no, no, no. Not again." Throttle said angrily. "Throttle, you never been bottom for either of us. Not once have you been bottom for us. NOT ONCE. We are trying figure out why." Throttle rubbed his face. "Because... I just can't... I don't know why. I just can't. Well I know why but... Look I just can't. Okay? Just can't." He explained. "Why?" Vinnie asked. "I... I just can't. I'm sorry. I don't know why I can't just tell you." Modo sighed.

"Alright. But please tell us when you're ready. Okay?" Throttle nodded. "Okay." He got up and hugged them. "Love you guys." He said smiling.