Stoker, Vinnie, and Modo (Miner Throttle)

It's been few months and Throttle hasn't said anything about it and neither have they. Modo and Vinnie had a drink with Stoker and well... The conversation had started up again because Vinnie brought it up just cause he was upset with him again. "So he's never bottomed for you?" "Right. We don't know why." Modo explained.

Stoker sighed and shook his head. "He's not going to tell you because he's not comfortable with the fact with you guys knowing. He's afraid to cause a problems in the relationship, even if its him doing it." Stoker explain. "Has he bottom for you?" "Yes..." Both Vinnie and Modo looked shocked. "Listen. When Throttle was... the reason I'm telling you is because I'm tired of him hurting himself. But Throttle was... Ashamed of his sexuality.... And kink..." He said. "He has a daddy kink." "That's it?" Vennie asked. "He also loves to bottom and spanking if he's in the mood. He likes it passionately, none of that rough stuff. In fact, he's more vanilla in sex than you think. It's kinda adorable really." Stoker explained. "He also likes to be praised. But don't call him derogatory names." He said after snapping his fingers.

After gulping down another drink, modo decided to talk. "Why would he even think... Does he think we would make fun of him?" "It's a difficult prosses with him. You have to reassure him most of the time to get him to understand. It's... It's not his fault. Just leave it at that." "No, no. Please continue Stoker, I don't mind." Said man jumped from the voice. "Throttle look-" "You couldn't leave well enough alone could you? Just had to ask instead of waiting for me to tell you."

"Throttle-"

"No fuck off. I'm going for a ride to cool off."

He stormed off leaving both Modo and Vinnie guilty. "Oh crap..." Vinnie said upset. They had a lot to make up for.