Chapter 35

Sorry for the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

    Sometimes we need to have courage, confidence, bravery, passion to achieve what our heart desire, what our situation desire but not everyone can  have it cause of fear, disappointment, shame, guilt that is the reason why Jeongguk ran away. Easy to say but more than hard to do, Yes no-one better than Jeongguk himself knows that losing someone you cherished the most in your chaos life in front of your eyes because of you and you couldn't do anything to save them is the view and feeling you always want to run away from. Yes tell him that he is coward, selfish but all he will again and again do is ran away if that means his loved one will be fine and living. Yes he ran away from them because you are not the one who saw your person writhing in pain, whimpering in pain, tried to fight with weak body but strong heart and mind, yes you are not the one who saw your loved one closed their eyes exhausted from unbearable pain and this cruel world. Yes you are not the one who lost his love who he didn't felt the need to confess all he did was care for him, love him not expecting anything in return that's how pure his love was, but he was not pure and because of him that person died.

Jeongguk blankly went towards his hotel room the exact same room where Taehyung, and he stayed in the past before the tragic happened. He chooses that room, so he can remember each and every day what he did and why he can't go to his love. It's like an alarm clock to remind of why he can't be together with his love.

Opening his door and locking it before turning around where he saw the sight which he never imagined past these 4 years to see or happen ever.

There sitting Kim Taehyung looking all pretty just like in the past wearing exact same dress which he bought on the way to the hotel room. The soft and loving smile he gave to Jeongguk made his eyes glistening with unshed tears. The one he missed so much is in front of him healthy and fine that's when he realized he can't be near with him if he wants to see him like this again in the future if they ever meet.

So he quickly turned around and opened his door but that didn't even open as if stopping him to not run away again as if saying this is your destiny where are you running away to?? He fiddled with his hotel card to unlock the door but his trembling hands didn't cooperate with him resulting him to bang on the door to open it. SILLY BOY.

He didn't realize he banged his hand so much that his knuckles started bleeding. He leaned his forehead against the door weakly banging it.

Then he felt the soft and gentle touch on his waist slipping towards his torso body pressing against his back the small head leaning on his shoulder.

"It's ook it's over now" Taehyung whisper gently his own tears soaking Elder's shirt.

Jeongguk whimper and Taehyung pressed himself more to him tightening his hold on Elder's torso not a piece of paper can slip between them. Taehyung nuzzled on his shoulder blade until Jeongguk calm down not even loosening his hold on elder as if he doesn't then elder will run away, and he can't bear that now or ever.

He brought his right hands towards Elder's bruised knuckles and caress it delicately. Then he turned Jeongguk around looking at Elder's eyes but frowned upon seeing the closed eyes and tears streaked cheeks. He brought the bruised knuckles towards his lips and place the delicate kiss.

Jeongguk open his bloodshot eyes looking straight towards him with vulnerability and wobbly lips which break Taehyung's heart more than it did when he was away from him these past years.

He wiped the slipping tears shaking his head telling him not to cry anymore. Jeongguk hold his hand not letting it go after he wiped his tears and placing it on his cheeks and leaning it towards it like a wounded puppy seeking for warmth. Taehyung smiled through tears. "I love you my love" He leaned forwards and pecked Elder's lips. He won't delay any more they suffered already so much, and it's time they give themselves a reward.

Jeongguk shook his head he tried to push Taehyung, but he grabbed his hands and made him wrapped it around his waist and he also hugged Elder's neck locking them in a tight hug. Jeongguk sobbed in the crook of his neck like a child whose chocolates snatched from him. He held Taehyung so tight that younger got difficulty in breath but that's not the problem now. He caressed Jeongguk's nape trying to calm him but there is nothing will calm Jeongguk now. No one knows how restless he felt every night, No one knows how much he blamed himself for everything, no one knows how lonely he was, no one knows how he survived the past years away from Taehyung.

"I-I don't deserve you" Jeongguk mumbled in his neck and if the room was not silent then Taehyung might not be able to hear. He clung to him more.

"N-No in-stead I-I d-don't d-deserve y-you" Taehyung said kissing his ear.

Jeongguk leaned away from his neck and looked at him checking his feature with so much respect and adoration.
"Bambi" He whispered his eyes searching every corner of his face.

Taehyung nod his head repeatedly through his teary vision "Your Bambi Only Yours..."

"Only Mine?" Jeongguk asked in a trance.

"Umm One And Only Yours" Taehyung giggled tears slipping through the corner.

Jeongguk cried so long mumbling a lot of sorry in between his miserable cry. somehow Taehyung managed to put them together on the bed laying together. Jeongguk head tucked in the crook of his neck while younger carded his hands on Elder's hair caressing it and patting his back.

Eventually Jeongguk slept holding him so tight even in his deep slumber.

The door of their hotel room suddenly opened revealing angry Jimin behind trailing Jung Hoseok hanging his head low.

Taehyung immediately signalled them to be silent by putting his finger on his lips. "Why I'm not surprised you are here Hoseokie Hyung?" Taehyung giggled so cheerful and happy not even a trace of how much he cried minutes ago.

"Oh wowww and why I am not even surprised Taehyung that you are literally all over him?" Jimin rolled his eyes angry towards Taehyung who is sleeping with Jeongguk when he was supposed to be angry and not lulling big bunny to sleep.

Hoseok didn't know if he should reply Taehyung or wait for Taehyung to reply to Jimin.

"I'm sor---

Hoseok stopped mid-sentence and look down when Jimin glared at him.

Taehyung silent laugh made both of them to look at him making both of them smile unconsciously.

"I never saw you smile like that Baby" Jimin said giggling himself his anger and complaints long forgotten.

Taehyung looked down at Jeongguk who is snoring softly and caressed his ears to divert himself feeling shy.

"Hyung will you believe me if I say I have never been happier than right now?"

"Of course I know and the fact your happy pill is this Jungle book " Jimin sat on the bed and pinch Jeongguk's cheeks angrily which made him stirred in his sleep groaning and tightening his hold on Taehyung's waist. Nuzzling his aching cheeks on Taehyung's neck to soothe his pain.

All of them giggled except Jeongguk who is sleeping even Hoseok laugh but quiet down immediately when Jimin glared at him.

Poorie Jeongguk ☹️☹️ no it's not all settled now.......