~𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘~

When we got to Hogwarts all the first years went with Hagrid and everyone else went to the dining hall. We got to the dining hall we watched the sorting ceremony till it was Ginny's turn. "Weasley, Ginny!" As soon as we (all the Weasley's, Lee, Harry and Hermione) turned our heads the hat was set on her head softly. "GRYFINDOR!" The hat screamed. We all stood up and cheered. I was ecstatic seeing as Ginny was one of my best friends, even tho there is a little age gap.

(Time skip to the common room)

When everyone got back to the common room but me, Lee and the twins. "So what's your first prank of the year?" I asked the twins. They looked at each other and smirked while saying "It's a—" "—surprise!"
"Noooo tell me!" I pouted "Please!!" I asked. "We would but—" "—We want it to be a surprise." They said. "Fine." I made a fake angry face then said "But if it's a prank on me your dead." Then smiled and walked up to the girls dorm to get ready for bed.

(time skip to morning)

"AHHH!!" I hear from outside my dorm. I look and see the twins covered in water at the bottom of the stairs. "What is Merlins name happened here?" I ask them. "You guys were trying to prank me weren't you?" I add. "No... maybe... fine yes we were!" George confesses. "Shut up George." Fred exclaims. "Did you guys forget that boys can't come upstairs?" Hermione asks. They nod sheepishly. "Out of all people how did you two forget. Merlin!" Hermione adds to her previous sentence. "Give them a break Mione." I say. "Fine!"

            (time skip to breakfast)
"How does it feel to be a gryffindor?" I ask Ginny. "Amazing!!" She says then looks at Ron. "Oh no." "Weasley's got a howler!" I look at Ron, who is trembling in fear. "Open it." Neville urged. "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud." The letter roared before ripping itself up. A few students (mostly slytherins) laughed other remained silent before talking again. Hermione closed her book on vampires before looking at Ron. Well, I don't know what you expected, Ron, but you —" She said before getting cut off by Ron. "Don't tell me I deserved that." Ron snapped.
"Enough! Just shut up and eat your porridge." I said. With a flick of his wand, Dumbledore cleared all the leftover food. "Time for class." I said before getting up and heading to Herbology, where our professor awaited and that when i saw him.

Gilderoy Lockhart talking to Professor Sprout.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑

Word Count: 499

(sry for the short chapter! Next chapter will be a lot longer!)