~𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐~

Rosabella's POV
I woke up to a faint thud. I look to see what it was and on the floor staring at me was one of my best friends, George Weasley. He fell off his bed. Me and Fred, my other best friend who also woke up from George, chuckled lightly. "Alright there, Georgie?" I ask. "Perfect." He replied slightly wincing from hitting his head.

"Ok, well I'm going back to sleep." I say, pulling the covers over my head. "I think not." Hermione says while bursting into the twin's room. "You need to get up we have to head to King's Cross in two hours." She continued. "Fine" I moaned. "Breakfast" I hear Mrs.Weasley yell to all of us. "We'll be down in a second," I shouted back to her. "Boys get dressed." I say to Fred and George. "5 more minutes please." George pouts. God his pout is so cute. Wait, ew what am I saying he's my best friend. "Nope, sorry," I said smiling lightly. "Fine."

I walk out of the twin's room to the girl's room. You hear Hermione teasing Ginny about Harry. "Oh come on admit it you fancy him." She teases. "I have no idea what you talking about." Ginny replies rolling her eyes. "Don't be daft, Everyone except Harry knows you fancy him," I say butting into their discussion.

"You're one to talk, what about you and George." I slightly blush while saying "Me and him are just friends. I've known him since I was two, plus even if I did like him, which I don't he probably doesn't like me." "Godric, and you're calling me daft. He adores you. He waits up every night till you fall asleep to make sure you are safe and you aren't scared." Ginny says. I blush at her comment and say "He's just being a good friend." "Ok," Hermione adds sarcastically. "Hermione don't even get me started with you and Ron." She blushes while saying. "Ron, like Ron Weasley? Ew, I hate him." "Ok." I retort while singing. "Hurry up girls" I hear Mrs.Weasley exclaim to us. "Ok"

I say before getting changed quickly. I head downstairs. "Oh, Rose. Here's breakfast." "Thank you Mrs.Weasley but I'm not really hungry." "Rose, I have told you for years, please call me Molly." You chuckle and say "Ok." You sit beside Fred and George. "What took you so long." Fred says. "I was talking to Hermione and Ginny." "What in Godric's name takes so long to talk about." He complains.

"Boys" Hermione says while walking downstairs. "Ooooo, does little Rose have a crush."Fred teases. I go to answer but Hermione interrupts me. "Yes, but she won't admit it." "Oh, is it the person." He says opening his eyes wide. "Yes, it is." He chuckles. "Hey Hermione, want to talk about your crush." I say. She blushes and quickly replies. "What crush." "You know who I'm talking about." I reply. "You mean Ron?" Fred asks. "Yes, how do you know everyone's crush?" I ask slightly confused. "Well other than my big brain. You girls make it to obvious. Laughing and blushing at their jokes. But in Hermione's case there is just a lot of tension plus opposites attract." He replies while shrugging.

"Who laughs and blushes at there crushes jokes." You say while laughing. Fred and Hermione look at each other then at me and say "You." "What? Me?" I reply confused yet again. "Godric, I can't believe you haven't noticed." You don't reply you just take George's bacon and eat it. "I thought you weren't hungry." George says. "I'm not." He looks at you confused while you said that.

George's POV
Everyone keeps talking about how Rose has a secret crush and it just makes me feel angry for some reason. I don't know why though, I don't like her so it's not like I'm jealous. Maybe I do like her. What am I saying she's my best friend.

After they stopped talking about her crush she reaches over and steals a piece of my bacon. "I thought you weren't hungry." I say. "I'm not." She replies while eating the bacon. I look at her confused. Then finished my food.

Rose's POV
After George finished his food, we grab our trunks and head out the door.

*Time skip to King's Cross*

When we arrive at King's Cross, I say bye to Mrs.Weasley and Mr.Weasley and me and the twins go find Lee's compartment. "Hey guys." Lee says to me and the twins. "Hi Lee." Me and the twins say.

"I thought you guys were twin I didn't know you were triplets." Lee chuckled. "Oh we aren't Miss Williams over here, is trying to be as awesome as us." George replied.

"Excuse me Mr. Weasley, I don't have to try to be as awesome as you guys I already am more awesome then both of you combined." I say laughing as we sit down. "How dare you!" George gasps while putting his hand over his heart. "Was I wrong?"

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑

Word Count: 842