Introduction

Hi, I'm Penelope Gibbs and I'm 14 years old. I'm in high school, Riverdale High and I have a small but big group of friends.

I have Hermione the proper but badass, Fred the glue and key to all of us, Sierra the quiet but also very loud one, and Alice my bestfriend, the opposite of me, loud but loving and caring. Then there's me, the quiet person. I'm not much of talker because why talk when you can stay quiet. But, dont test me, I can defend myself.

I do boxing, archery, I go to the gun range here and there with my mother.  Shes a single mom since my dumbass dad wanted to flake when she was 5 months pregnant, I hate men. Oh yeah, and I'm gay. Like, super gay. But, pretty soon I'm pretty sure I'm going to try it with a guy before I turn 20.

It's my freshman year and it's about 5:45 in the morning. I know, its early but, my house is like an hour from school and I have to get up early, thr dumb shit. I get dressed in some blue jeans, a white button up shirt, boot, and some glasses. Its simple, definitely more simple than what I could go out in.

I dont like showing my body off but theres days where I feel myself and just go off. I have red hair, and that's what draw people to me. Its super noticable and everyone can spot me a mile away. It doesnt matter because everyone knows who I am. Kind of like the spotlight, but between me and you, I dont want it.

Me and my mom drive to school after breakfast and I see the gang in front of the school talking, other students doing the same.

"Love you." my mom said as I was getting out of the car

"Love you too, stay safe. And gay." I said smirking making her laugh

"Oh trust me, women *chef's kiss*, bon appetit."

"Okay mom, see you later. I might go out with my friends after school, by the way."

"Okay just let me know when you get home."

I close the door and walk to my friends. And of course, Sierra just had to say something about my outfit.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Me. That's who I think I am."

"Did she just?"

"Yeah, Penelope over here feeling herself today."

"I wanted to be simple today."

"You need to show out, Penelope. You havent done it in MONTHS."

"Really?! Its not that deep."

"Yes it is."

"Okay, tomorrow is Friday, so I guess I can."

"Penelope about to be coming in looking like a snack." Alice said making me blush as everyone looked at me suspiciously

"Why are yall looking at me like that?"

"Oh nothing."

"Okay? Let's go."

"Okay, Penelope."

I already knew why they were looking at me like that, Alice didn't, thank god. I knew it was going to come up sooner or later. I just stalled it off, as long as I could.

~time skip~

It's the end of the day and we met up in front of the school to go to Pop's. We started to walk and when we arrived we grabbed a table. We gave out order to Pop, and we started to conversate.