Complication?

The next day has approached and Alice and Penelope were getting ready for the day. Alice was wearing light blue ripped jeans, a black shirt with red sneakers. Penelope was wearing the same jeans as Alice, a red shirt with black sneakers. They were basically matching, but it was typical them, so no one would say anything.

They ate their breakfast and Nora drove them to school. They got there about 20 minutes early and were met with the gang, sitting at their normal table. Alice and Penelope walked over to them and sat down, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey, lovebirds." Hermione said as Penelope and Alice laughed, everyone else joining in.

"Hi, Hermione." Penelope said smiling, looking at Alice. Alice looked at her and then at Hermione.

"Have you looked on your social media today?" Sierra asked as Penelope and Alice looked at their phones. Fhe first thing that saw was, 'Alice Smith and Penelope Gibbs, are they the next power couple?' with the video of them kissing. Penelope looked at Alice who looked at her.

"We need to say something." Penelope said as Sierra and Hermione looked at one another and then at the blonde-redhead duo.

"Everything okay?" Hermione asked as Alice put her phone away.

"We're not together. We won't be together until further notice." Penelope said as Alice looked down, her eyes starting to water. The blinked the tears away and looked back up. Sierra looked at Alice, seeing her red eyes and jas clenched.

"You and Alice talked about this?" Sierra asked as Penelope looked at Alice.

"Yeah." Alice said, her voice on the verge of breaking from holding in her cry.

"Come on." Penelope said as she pulled on Alice's hand. Alice got up, her and Penelope going to the nearest bathroom. Alice pulled Penelope into a hug and cried on her shoulder.

"Can you let me know what's wrong?" Penelope asked as Alice held her tighter.

"I don't want to date anyone else. I only want you." Alice said as Penelope stroked her hair.

"Are you sure?" Penelope asked as Alice nodded. Penelope just sighed and stroked her hair.

"The bell's about to ring and we have to get you fixed up. Can you please stop crying?" Penelope asked as Alice looked at her and nodded. Penelope wiped her face and looked into her eyes. She cupped her face and planted a kiss onto Alice's lips. She pulled away and pulled her into a hug. Alice obliged and held her tight.

"Are you ready?" Penelope asked, still hugging Alice.

"Yeah. Sorry for crying." Alice said as Penelope shook her head.

"I would've ended up crying, too. You're totally fine. But why'd you tell me you wanted to see other people? You could've just told me how you really felt." Penelope asked as Alice just shrugged.

"I'm not good with sharing. Never have been, never will be. But I also realized I don't want Hal, I want you. But I will say this, I don't want to hold you back. If you want Clifford, then go get him. I'll be waiting, no matter how long it takes." Alice said as Penelope looked into her eyes. Alice started to get scared, afraid that she may have said something, she had all these thoughts roaming her mind until Penelope smiled.

"I'm in it for the long haul. No matter where it takes us. Together forever?" Penelope said as she put her pinky out.