Christmas Special

Another year has passed, I am currently 14 years old. I had finished my training, but still helped Tsunade-sama with some paper work. Surprisingly, they celebrate Christmas as well. This time, we decided to gather all the teams, and celebrate together. In three days is the gathering, and I was hoping I didn't got any missions but I was wrong.

"Tsunade-sama?" I called her while not seeing her, but just a pile of paper work.

"Oh, Saki. You are here now. Thank you for working a day before Christmas. Kakashi, Sakura, and you will go to a mission. You just have to escort the daughter of the leader of the village of the smoke. They are waiting you in the entrance." I nodded.

I head down to the entrance, and sure enough, they were there.

"Saki!" Sakura called me.

I smiled back.

"It's been a while since he have been in a mission together, hasn't it?" Sakura started a conversation.

"Yes, it has. After all, we were training, and I also had to do a lot of paper work..." I said remembering the first time that Tsunade-sama made me do paper work.

"I was quite lonely because all my students had left me." Kakashi-sensei said to us in a fake sad tone.

"Huh. I am sure you were Kakashi-sensei..." Sakura said to him.

"Buy haven't you and the time to meet some potential partners or did they all escape because you are a pervert?" I asked him innocently.

Sakura contained a laugh.

"Very funny Saki... " Kakashi-sensei said while seeing that Sakura found it funny.

I just smiled.

"Thank you." I said to him.

Kakashi-sensei got more annoyed. After some jokes and laughs, we finally arrived to the village of smoke. We went to the leader, and proved who we are. He then, proceeded to take us to somewhere where we can rest. His daughter was still getting ready. After a couple of minutes, the door was opened, and we saw a beautiful lady. She had golden blond hair, clear blue eyes, and innocent look. I immediately looked at Kakashi-sensei. He looked bored. Mhm... I don't like this... Wait. Why don't I like this...?

"This is Lady Mitzuki. Do whatever she tells you. She is the only daughter of the Lord, so she is technically a princess." A woman said to us, probably her servant.

We could only nod. After all, they were our boss right now. Then, I noticed the look she gave Kakashi-sensei... I didn't liked it.

"Saki, let's go. We are getting behind." Sakura interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah. Sorry." I said running after her.

We catch up with the others, and then I had to be outside with Kakashi-sensei. Sakura got inside the carriage with Lady Mitzuki.

"Are you okay, Saki? You seem out of it today..." Kakashi-sensei said while putting his forehead on mine.

I blushed.

"I-I am alright!" I said pushing him.

*Thump. Thump.*

Why can't my heart calm down?!?! We continued to protect until it was time to rest. We stopped in a small town, and got Lady Mitzuki a room. Now it was turn of Kakashi-sensei to be with Lady Mitzuki... She is very pretty, and she has money... Kakashi-sensei probably find her pretty... And then now that they have time alone they are going to get closer... And then she will not going to like it when they separate...