S 2. 26

"Fufufu~ This is going to be fun..." Niko said while creating a body of water surrounding her.

"Don't let the water touch you. We don't know if it's normal water." I said to Sasuke-nii.

Sasuke-nii nodded in agreement. We continued to watch her movements. She controlled the water effortlessly. The water followed her commands. She made some hand signs, and the water began to look like Kunais. I was pretty sure that they would cut too. She pointed at us, and made all the Kunais attack us. Sasuke-nii and me evaded them, but Sasuke-nii was almost a  second late, but blocked the Kunais with his sword. This made the Kunai break form and splash some water to Sasuke-nii. He seemed fine...

"I have to admit you are pretty good. But this is not the end!" Niko said to us.

Her eyes changes color as she was doing hand signs. Not only her eyes changed, but so did the water surrounding her. But suddenly, she stopped.

"What?.... No!.... Wait!... But-.... Tch!" Niko talked to herself.

Well, probably with their leader.

"Well, seems like they need me in another place. But don't worry, we will meet again, until then... Bye!" Niko said and disappeared.

Eh? What was that? No... This is too simple... I am sure there's something I am missing...

"Sasuke-nii, are you okay? Do you feel anything weird?" I asked him.

"I am totally fine. I am sure there's nothing to worry about." Sasuke-nii said to me. "Come on. Let's go to Itachi." Sasuke-nii then said to me.

I only nodded. On our way to Itachi-nii, we saw Itachi-nii coming to us.

"What happened at your fight?" I asked him.

"Well, he surrounded me what seemed to be cards, but it was also a type of Genjutsu that you couldn't break out of. I got out because he seemed to have received a call from his leader." Itachi-nii explained what happened to us.

Hmm... Something smells fishy...

"Wha-?!" I yelled while some type of ropes grabbed our hands and our legs.

The scenery changed. We were no longer in the forest, but in a place full of cards.

"Hahaha! I can't believe how easy you all fell for my jutsu!" Satoshi laughed crazily.

Well... That's that.

"It's kind of a pity. You were quite my type." Satoshi said touching my cheek.

Am I some type of magnet that attracts crazy people?

I felt some crazy killing intent. It was from my brothers, and they were only looking at one person...

Satoshi.

"Excuse me, but I helped!" Niko said to Satoshi.

"But I did all the work!" Satoshi yelled back.

"What work??? I made all this work!" Niko yelled back.

The started to discuss, and little did they knew that the scenery was changing once more. We went back to where we were at the beginning of our meeting. And when they finally realized, they were trapped by us.

"You think I am stupid? Better luck next time. Or if you even have a next time..."

'Captain! We are in serious trouble! Kankuro's team is in trouble! Please come as fast as possible!'

Damn. I took some time. Tch.

I gave a signal to me brothers. They nodded, and I teleported where the fight was going on.
The fight has just started.