Chapter I

"When you hold me in the street. And you kiss me on the dancefloor. I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that?"

I was lying in bed thinking about last night. As little mix's song started playing. I held the wrong person in the street. I kissed the wrong person on the dance floor.

I remember his look of betrayal. So what he kissed someone else first. He didn't want to be in this relationship. We both just wanted happily ever after stuff happen to us.

"Cause I'm yours.We keep behind closed doors. Every time I see you I die a little more. Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls."

I he was mine and I was his. But he chose her. We kept behind closed doors because of modest. I do die a little when I see him. He's always happy and stuff with Gigi. We used to do that stuff not anymore and not ever again. I then threw a gift he gave me and it shattered like his love for me.

"It'll never be enough. It's obvious you're meant for me. Every piece of you it just fits perfectly. Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep."

No it won't ever be enough for him. It was obvious. He was meant for me. Zayn fit perfectly with me. I used to think about him like that.

"But I'll never show it on my face"

I never did. I never showed it on my face. I always wanted to though. But modest said "No!"

"But we know this, we got a love that is hopeless. Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor? I wish that it could be like that?"

Are love was hopeless and still is. We wanted to hold eachother and kiss eachother in public. I really wished we could have done that. He did to.

"Why can't we be like that?
Cause I'm yours
When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me?"

Why couldn't we be like that. I pushed the glasses off my counter. Does he call her name? Does he call her name like he did mine? I thought throwing my stuff on the tables to the floor. The thought of him saying my name in anyway made me angrier. Him say "Louis." taunts me.

Does it feel the same?

Does it feel the same? I sat in a corner.

Would you leave if I was ready to settle down
Or would you play it safe and stay?
Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless
Why can't you hold me in the street?

He didn't leave with me. And I wouldn't leave with him. Are love is something that was never supposed to happen. We were supposed to be different at least that's what I thought but no. And I will never ever again hold him.

Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
Cause I'm yours

I won't kiss him again. I won't ever have it be like that. I won't ever won't to kiss him on the dance floor or hold him in the street. I don't want to be his or him be mine anymore. He just wants to break me again.

And nobody knows
I'm in love with someone's baby
I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we making

No. No did know and no one does know. I was in love with someone's baby. I didn't want us to be hidden away. I wanted the world to know the love we made. I thought this as tears rolled down my face.

"I'm living for that day
Someday
Can I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor?
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we it be like that?
Cause I'm yours, I'm yours
Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
Cause I'm yours
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
Cause I'm yours
Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that"

I used to be living for that day. I wanted to hold and kiss him. I wanted to be like that. Why couldn't we have been like that?

"I was his and he was mine." I silently sang with tears still falling from my eyes.

"Why didn't modest let me hold him in the street or kiss him on the dance floor?" I sang my voice parshly breaking.

"We wished it could be like that. Why couldn't it be like that?"

"Why couldn't we say we're in love?" I said standing up and going to my window.

"We wanted to shout it from the roof top." I said thinking about when Zayn was so perfectly in a medow that had flowers and trees.

That was the day we first said we loved eachother. Why couldn't it have turned out better?

I cleaned up as Last Resort came on. I then wrote a letter to Zayn. That basically said no matter what, I Louis William Tomlinson will always love him.