🎄🌟Special chapter 1🌟🎄

AUTHOR'S POV

12 years later...

You and Jimin are married, and have 3 children. Park Jihyun (5 y.o), Park Jiyoung (4 y.o), and Park Jiwon (3 y.o). "Mom, Jiyoung took my toy car!!!" Your son named Jiyoung whined, because his older brother named Jihyun took his toy.

You are knitting clothes for Christmas this year, call Jihyun to ask for help to get a large wool thread near the TV table. "Here's the wool, Mom."

"Okay, thanks Jiyoungie...I will make thick and warm clothes forbyou, your father, and your siblings. Now, return your little brother's toys and play together. Don't fight, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. Jiyoungie!!! Jiwonie!!! I'm coming..!!!" Jihyun ran over to his siblings to play together, and you continued knitting you while waiting for your husband to come.

"Mrs. Park? Here is a call from Mr. Park.." Said your maid, while giving your phone to you. And you answered, "Okay, thank you. Hi Jim? What's wrong?"

"I thought, tonight I'm a little late. So please wait, and I'm sorry if it made you and our children wait a long time on Christmas Eve." Jimin answered from the call.

And yes, it's Christmas Eve. Who doesn't love Christmas Eve? The night before Christmas has arrived, families gather together to wait for Christmas to arrive.

But, even though you really wanted Jimin to come home early because tonight was Christmas Eve and wanted to hang out together, you weren't mad at him. Because you know there must be a lot of business to be done in his office.

The clock showed 7PM, and Jimin didn't come home. You've also finished knitting thick clothes for your family, including your maid you also made for her.

Because you were bored, you ended up calling your kids to make a Christmas present for your husband Jimin. "Kids, come here!!!"

"Yes, what's wrong Mom?" Jiwon asked with the toy ball in his hand. "While dad isn't home yet, and since it's Christmas Eve, how about we make a Christmas present for dad together?" You suggested that to your children, and luckily they agreed and they were very excited.

"What are we going to do Mom?" Jiyoung asked, he had already taken origami, glue, scissors, and markers. "We're going to make a toy trophy for your dad that says '#1DAD_WELOVEYOU' What do you think?" You suggested them, and they've prepared everything for it.

When you make a gift for Jimin, your children are smiling indistinctly, as if they are hiding something.

You are suspicious, and ask them, "What's wrong? What are you hiding from me?" And they replied in unison, "Nothing Mom. Everything is fine." And they continued to decorate the trophy which was half finished.

You don't even care, what's wrong with smiling children when making gifts for their parents? There is nothing wrong, right? So you continued to decorate the trophy too.

Not long after that, the trophy was finished. You guys are happy with pretty good and interesting results. And you look at the clock, the clock is showing 10PM and Jimin doesn't come home. You're starting to feel worried about him.

You've called him repeatedly, but he doesn't answer your calls. He's not usually like this. He usually when you call him, he immediately picks up the call quickly. But this is not. Usually he comes home from work by 9PM at the latest, but it's already past 10PM.

___________________________________________

Omg guys, finally!!! Oh, and have you listened to Christmas love? It's a very good song!!!
And what about this chapter? I make 2 special chapters and the other one will be published tomorrow😊😊, so stay tuned!!!
💜💜💜💜